♥︎- Mina Ashido

Tip: I'm not good at describing actions involving a lot of moving, such as fighting or dancing. Please bear with me.

I've been thinking this through... I feel like Toru would be a Vocaloid fan, and Mina would listen to them, too, for the excitement. It's just something random that I thought of. This chapter doesn't involve Vocaloid, don't leave, please.

•_________________________________•

Holding onto the microphone, she twirls while singing, her hair flowing as she moves. A smile on her face as she danced and jumped, you watched as she was having fun. Toru danced right next to her; it was karaoke day, Mina, Toru, and you. "Ahhh, I love that song," Mina says as she sits down next to you once the song finishes. "I think anybody can see that Mina," you say, and she smiles at you. Her pretty big smile always made you smile too. She's very contagious—everything from her smile to her laugh and positive attitude.

Always making those around her feel better. Do you have a crush on her? Of course. Do you want to tell her and make your relationship bigger? Definitely. Does anyone know about it? No. "Are you sure you don't want to sing? You've only sung once, and you can choose the song," She says, offering you to hold the microphone again. Toru jumps in, "Your singing is good too. Why don't you sing again?" After a few more karaoke songs, you're now sitting and talking about random things. "I think Shoto will win tomorrow's fight. I think he's stronger than both Izuku and Katsuki," Toru says and takes a sip from her drink. Mina shakes her head, "Yeah, but you already know how stubborn and hot-headed Bakugou is... it'll be quite a struggle to make him step down." You nod, agreeing with her, "Plus, I doubt Todoroki will try and hurt Midoriya."

"Yeah, they are close friends now... oh, I don't know anymore..." Toru whines, you and Mina laugh at her. "We'll just have to wait and see tomorrow," you say, and then Mina stands up excitedly, "I got an idea!" Both you and Toru waited for her to continue, "Let's all bet on who's going to win. Five dollars!" She says with a smile. She always seemed to have a thing for bets and deals. "You got it! Five dollars, you accept Y/n?" Toru asks, and you respond, "Five dollars it is." Mina put her bet on Bakugou, Toru on Todoroki and you on Midoriya.

"And for the girls... I think Yaoyorozu will win! She's brilliant and strong!" Toru says, keeping the subject going, "and pretty too..." Mina says her opinion, "I don't know... Uraraka has been training with Midoriya recently. And Jirou has gotten stronger!" Now it's your turn, "I think either of you can make it, not only because you're both my friends... but your quirks are pretty nice too. Toru has gotten better at sneaking, and you, Mina, have powered up your moves quite a lot." Toru agrees with you, "Y/n is right. You look so cool during training when you use those new moves!" Mina blushes with a smile, "Thanks, you two, you're both very nice."

A moment of silence...

"Do any of you think that Aizawa-sensei is good looking too?"

You almost choked on your drink, surprised by Toru's question. Mina was surprised too, "Toru! You-where... you think that Aizawa-sensei is good looking?" She whispers the last part, Toru nods (she was wearing a headband). "You guys don't think so...? I asked the other girls... only Tzuyu agreed with me..." You burst laughing, "I don't think anyone thinks the opposite of that. There's no doubt that he isn't good-looking." Mina looks at you surprised, "You think so too?! Wha- I think so too, he's..." Mina confessed and looked around, "I don't think we should be talking about him out in public like this..." I mean, you were still at the karaoke place. You never know if someone is being nosy.

Time Skip~

"I had a fun day today! See you both at school tomorrow! Bye!" While running to her house, Toru says, you and Mina wave at her, "Don't forget about the bet! Bye, Toru!" Mina shouted back at her. You turned to her, "I'll walk you home." She nods, "alright, but I'm kind of hungry... what do you say if we stopped by and get something to eat?" You both walked to the closest food store and ordered something to eat. "You see... can I trust you not to tell anyone a secret of mine?" She asks while drawing circles on the table; her cheeks are tinted in red. "Mina, you're my dearest friend. I'll keep even a murder that you've done a secret." She laughs, "That's not very hero-like, you know?" You smile at her, "but... let's get to the point. I have a crush on someone, and I was wondering if I should tell them or not... what do you think?" She looks up at you, and when she does, your heart falls a bit.

She likes someone, and it's most likely not you. She'll confess to them, and your opportunity to make your relationship bigger will disappear. But you don't want to ruin what you have... "I think you should just be yourself like you always are. If you want to tell them, you should go ahead. If they don't accept it, then they're missing out on being with an amazing girl like you." She brightens up, "Alright, if you say so."

For the next few minutes, while eating, Mina talked to you about random events in her childhood; you were trying to calm yourself down. If you want to be in a relationship with her, you have to tell her. She'll understand, and you doubt that she'll stop being your friend for such reason. Confessing will make you feel better too, more relaxed after letting her know how you feel.

You have finished eating and are almost arriving at Mina's house; it's getting late. "Hey, Mina... I have something to tell you." Now's the time. You can't wait any longer. "Sure, what is it?" You both stopped, facing her. You continued, "Look, I understand if you don't like it or whatnot, but I just have to get this off my chest, or my head, to be exact." She was patiently waiting, taking a deep breath, "I don't think I can keep this up. I've been holding onto this for a while now... and I don't want to be friends anymore..." Her face showed shock, she blinked a few times, "Are you-"

"We should be lovers instead," you finished and waited for her response. She started tearing up, and you started panicking, "Wait, why are you crying?" Laughing with tears in her eyes, "I thought you were separating yourself from me, you scared me. The thought of not being with you is... scary," she wiped her tears and looked at you. "Lovers? You want to be lovers instead? Then, in that case... I accept your offer," she smiles. You raised your eyebrow, "but you said that you have a crush..."

"You are my crush, silly, now are you going to let me hug you or not?" You nod, and she hugs you; you hug her back tightly. You never would've guessed it was going to be you, what a surprise.

•__________________________________•

Listen to Vocaloid, kpop, and Melanie Martinez for good music taste.

#: Have you ever gone karaoke-ing?
I have not, don't have the want/need to.