♥︎- Gon Freeces

I lub Gon.

•_______________________________•

"Come on. You can do it! Dance with me!" He pulled your hand, taking you with him to the middle of the dance floor. Smiling, he starts dancing to the music, hoping to encourage you to start dancing too. Moving his arms and feet in different directions, he happily moved his body. "See? It's easy. Just move your feet and listen to the music!" Seeing him so happy and smiling makes you feel warm inside. He's your charm of serotonin, a happy charm that goes wherever you go. Or more like wherever he goes, you follow. You give in and start moving your body to the music, and he got even more excited as he saw you start dancing. Laughing, he takes your hands and dances with you. He looked like he had no responsibilities, no problems while you dance with him. He seemed very free and carried away by the music. He made you feel safe, especially since you know that he'll do anything to keep you safe.

After a while from dancing, you're now resting on the grass, warming under the sunset. "Ahh, I'm tired~," Gon says while laying down, "did you get tired too, Y/n?" You nod and lay next to him, "Yeah, you have a lot of stamina to dance." He laughs, "I like dancing with you. I get more energy when I see you smile."

"Aunt Mito always said that she likes the sunset out of all the looks from the sky. It's the time when there are so many different colors. It's so pretty. Don't you think so?" Gon asks with his hands in the air, "I feel bad for those who can't see such pretty scene every day."

You raised your hands too, like if you could reach to touch the soft-looking clouds, "The sunset is the only scenery that is the prettiest, but it also depends on what is happening around you... It feels nice right now, mostly because we're laying on the silent, nature-full hill, but also because you're with me." You say, and Gon sits up, looking down at you; he smiles widely.

"I'm happy to be with you too, Y/n!" Laughing, he throws himself on top of you, "Ngh!" He wraps his arms around you and turns over, making both of you start rolling down the hill together.

"Ahhh!!" You both shouted. Gon was having fun; therefore, he was laughing too.

Your vision was blurring. Seeing all the trees made you panic in the probability of getting hurt. You held onto Gon closing your eyes. Once you did it, it surprisingly made you feel better. The breeze, the feeling of your body touching the grass for a few seconds, and holding onto Gon felt pretty nice.

"Ah!" You both come to a sudden stop. Opening your eyes, you see Gon's back right at a tree. You sat up, your head spinning; you asked if he was okay, "Gon... are you, okay?"

"Mhm, that was fun! Let's do it again!" You shook your head as your head wasn't spinning as much. He didn't seem to be as bothered by the rolling down the hill like you were. "Are you dizzy? Here let me help you," holding your forearms, he helped you stand up.

"Did you get hurt?" He scanned you for any physical injuries, and you shook your head. No, you didn't feel anything other than the itchiness from the grass. Walking back to the building you were renting a room at for the moment... "Sit down. I'll bring you some water." You sat on the couch, and he brought you a cup of water; drinking some made you feel better. He's very caring, "Gon... do you... can I ask something from you?" He waited patiently, "can we perhaps... cuddle?" Your face went warm. He nodded, "Okay! Let's watch a movie too," he put on a movie and went to sit next to you.

He wraps his arm around you and scoots closer to you, and you place a blanket on both of you. He smells like Gon... not a very clean smell, but not too bad. He was warm too.

While watching the movie, you look at him a few times, and he seems not to be paying much attention to the t.v. He looks a bit tired, sleepy, that is. His eyes were half-closed; it made you smile. Even if he's exhausted, he doesn't go into the trouble of telling you. So you speak up instead, whispering, "Gon... are you sleepy? Let's go to sleep," he nods with a lazy smile, and you both make your way to your rooms. He was swaying a bit, so you helped him into his bed. He plopped on the bed, and you moved the blanket, knowing that he probably wouldn't use them.

Before you stepped away, he grabbed your hand and pulled you onto the bed with him. "Go-" he wraps his arms around you once again, "hehe, let's go to sleep like this, Y/n."

•______________________________•

(>_<)

#: Your favorite HxH character?
I don't really have one...