♥︎- Leonardo Watch

To those of you who know him, you're cool. You have no idea how cool this boy is. I like him. He's like... my crush...

•__________________________________•

Dancing to the beat, music playing on the roof of the building, not minding what was happening around you. Music has been the thing that has been helping you feel at home recently. Who would've known a visit to a place you have always wanted to go, a dream vacation, would have ended up like this. Stuck in the ruins of NYC, or now Hellsalem's Lot, you have barely adjusted to the city's constant attacks. Too distracted by the music, you didn't notice a particular guy standing behind you, waiting for the right moment to interrupt you. The music stopped as you turned around, jumping to see him standing there. "Ah! I'm so sorry-didn't mean to scare you or anything. I also wasn't watching you-so don't think I'm a creep." He says, panicking as you caught him, "But anyways, Klaus is looking for you, something about the computer not working or something..." He said while rubbing the back of his neck, and you made your way back into the building; he was walking behind you. After sitting in front of Klaus' computer and adjusting a few things with the boy's attention on your movements. "I could've done that..." Klaus crossed his arms, "But I wanted them to do it. You were too busy arguing with Zapp either way." Leo turned around, pointing to Zapp, "You think I ask to start arguing with him? It's not my fault he does what he wants!" Zapp stood up, getting motivated to argue back, "That's rich coming from a kid who can't even take care of himself!"

"He's a kid, and you're a grown man, plus we all know that he's worth more than you." Chain says as she appeared and stepped on his face making him fall to the floor. You smiled, "Chain, you're back!" She stepped off Zapp and nodded, "I hope this guy here didn't bother you while I was gone." You shook your head, liking the fact that she cares much about you. She's not one to show her emotions or herself in general. Yet after she helped you get around the city once, although being two years older than you, she offered to look after you, you accepted since you didn't know where to go and how to protect yourself. She has taught you so many things you could offer her your life. "Let's go," Chain looks after you. Therefore you stay by her side wherever she goes unless she's got stuff to take care of.

Next Day~

"Why not?!" Zapp shouted while on his knees, "Look at you, you've gained weight and don't have money. Why would I give you her number?" He begged Chain for her friend's phone number, which she refused to give. You were watching from afar, with the boy standing next to you. His monkey, Sonic, hesitantly climbed up to your arm. He starred at you with his big yellow eyes. You lifted your hand and started to pet him, and he rubbed himself against your touch. "He seems to be fond of you," Leo said; you looked at him. You always wondered how he could see with his eyes closed. "What?" You shook your head and looked away; he had tilted his head to face you, weird. "Can I ask you something... I know you're the same age as me, but... what exactly can you do?" You turn to him, he waves his hands, "I don't mean it to be rude! Everyone else can do something cool, and I haven't seen you do anything like that...-again, I'm not trying to be mean!" You laughed; he's constantly panicking for simple things. He's amusing to watch. "Well... I don't have anything 'cool' that I can do. But I can assist on several things, help when it's needed." You explained, and he nodded, "you know how to fight?"

"Chain taught me a few things... she also says that you're vulnerable," you said, and he slightly blushed and shrinks into his top in embarrassment. "Ughh... look, I might not be able to fight, but I can do cool things too." Sonic makes monkey noises while pointing to him and looking at you like he's trying to tell you something. "I know, the all-seeing eyes of God. Don't you get annoyed of being known by that?" You asked, and he furrowed his eyebrows, "Mm... I don't mind... my goal is to earn money for I can send to Michella... and save the city of course..." he's always thinking about that sister of his, very caring. "Y/n, stay with Leo; we have a few things to do. Take care of him. We'll be back later," Chain says, patting your head, and you nod; she walks away with the other guys. "Take care," Klaus says, and they leave the building. Sonic making noises, he jumps to the floor and points somewhere while pulling the bottom of your pants. "Uhh..." you obviously can't understand what he's saying. Instead, you take a step hoping that he leads the way to where he's pointing. "Ah? He wants to go somewhere..." Leo says while following right next to you.

With Sonic pulling you by your pants, taking small steps making sure you don't step on him, he finally stops in front of a restaurant. "Ah... I guess he was just hungry." Leo said and opened the door, "after you," you stepped in and sat at an empty table. The smell of fries and burgers made you hungry.

"Oh, hi Leo, how has your day been?" The lady wearing a uniform with the restaurant's name asks him who has taken a seat in front of you. "I'm fine..." She nods and takes out her notepad, "the usual?" He nods and turns to you, once again with his stilted eyes, "would you like to eat something?" You nod and then ask for a meal. A few minutes later, you're now eating your food and watching as Sonic peacefully ate his fries on the table with his two little hands. His eyes closed every time he chewed, cute.

You turned again to the weird boy sitting in front of you and looking from your food back to him, wondering if he was looking at you or not. You always seemed to be wondering that whenever you were around him, wondering what way he was looking. He's an interesting guy. He cleared his throat, "You're still not used to it, are you?" He has caught you, "I mean, the others don't show it as much... but you should get used to it."

"I'm sorry, I... it's not like it's weird or anything. It's more like... curiosity. Makes me wonder and whatnot," he nods, "mm, I understand. It's not like I mind it or anything..." He continues eating, and you turn to Sonic; his eyes go back and forth from Leo to you. You got a sudden burst of courage and spoke up, "Can I ask you something? It's not that important," he looked up at you. "Can I perhaps see your eyes? I mean-like, you know..." You watched nervously as he opened his eyes, or more like his eyelids. The place where his eyes were supposed to be, was replaced with bright blue, not human-like circles as eyes. You never really had a chance to see them up close, or at all. The thought of having eyes like those and still seeing is interesting. His eyes roamed around your face, and it made you feel warm.

"So cool..."

"Ngh!" He blushes and looks away, closing his eyes again. "Embarrassed? Do you not like your eyes?" You asked him, and he shook his head, "they're not my eyes in the first place..."

"But they look nice, and it makes you look cool."

"You're weird... Sonic!" He panics as Sonic pulls his top towards your way, on/across the table. You laughed, "for something as tiny as you, you have a lot of strength." Sonic seemed to like your compliment, "or is it that you're just that weak, Leo?"

"No! That's- I'm not that weak, it's just..." As he was closer to you, you noticed that he was blushing. You laughed, "You're cute."

"Oh."

Both of you were shocked at what you just said, and you felt your face get warm. "I mean- that's-ugh... whatever." You gave up in thinking of a way out. "Yeah..." He laughed nervously. Still leaning over the table, Sonic looked back and forth from Leo to you. You leaned back on the seat and watched as Leo slowly sat back down correctly. "You know... Klaus found me a place to stay in, and I was wondering.... well, you know since you're staying at Chains place. I could ask you to, you know..." he explains while visually nervous. He sighs and looks straight at you with determination, "Would you like to live with me? I won't bother you or anything like that, it's just... I wouldn't mind staying with you..." he goes quiet.

"Sure," you say, and he brightens up, "I wouldn't mind staying with you either. Plus, Sonic is pretty cute." You start petting Sonic again, "Oh, okay. That's nice, well then do you want to see the place? It's not a big house or anything..."

•____________________________________•

Mmm... the two first paragraphs are useless. They're more like a summary or recap.
#: Kekkai Sensen(Blood Blockade Battlefront), yes or no?

*long-ass title for no reason, am I right*
Stop-😭😃