1

The sound of people talking loud and chairs moving were heard all over the whole cafe. Hyunjin had been working hard these past days.

Now when it was school break many students came here to enjoy a milkshake, eat some cake, or just came here to talk gossip.

The tall boy tried to stay calm as he asked a customer about her order.
"What to you want to eat ma'am?" He asked as he tried to smile but it just looked like a grimace. Her face cringed a little bit but told the strange man what she wanted to order.
"I want a coffee latte and a blueberry muffin please." She said kindly, smiling warmly.
"Okay that will be 7$." Hyunjin said and the woman paid.

-

After the woman paid and went to a table, Hyunjin met eyes with a guy around his age. His innocent face was painted with light brown freckles, he kind of reminded Hyunjin of a fairy. But he looked lost, like he didn't know where to go. Something about him was making Hyunjin wanting to get to know him.

The taller boy decided to wave at the guy, making him approach Hyunjin.
"Do you need any help?" The tall boy asked with a nice and calming voice, making sure not to scare the smaller one.
"U-um yes." He boy answered, but not with the voice Hyunjin thought he would have. He thought the freckled boy would have a high pitched voice or a cute voice, but it was the total difference. His voice was dark and attractive, making Hyunjins eyes widen.

He zooned out but soon got interrupted by the small boy.
"Um excuse me." He said. Hyunjin came back to reality.
"Oh yeah, s-sorry." He muttered as he scratched his neck. His cheeks had turned to a soft red shade.
"Can I get a chocolate brownie with an iced americano?" The freckled guy asked. Hyunjin just nodded and started struggling with the coffee machine.
"Um exuse me, how much was it?" The freckled boy asked Hyunjin. He just gave him a warm smile and then answered.

"You'll get it for free."

-

okay this was the first chapter of this ff! Like I wrote in the introduction, this is my first time writing a story on Wattpad. But I hope you'll like it. This fanfiction is going to be kinda short because I'm not ready for a long one yet. Anyway, take care and I hope that you will read the next chapter! Spread love, peace out! <3