6

He had fallen too deep for him.
He had fallen to deep for Lee Felix.

[Felix's pov]

I woke up by the sunshine hitting my face. I scrunched my nose and snuggled closer to the thing that I thought was my pillow. But the pillow started moving. My eyes widened.

I looked up and met eyes with a black haired guy. Hyunjin.

By this moment I'm telling you, my eyes were wide open.

Hyunjin just gave me a smile. And then he did something I would never forget.
He gave me a kiss on the FOREHEAD.
JAHDHEBSEJDBHE OMGG.

By that moment my cheeks were in a deep rosy shade. I hid my face in his chest and he started laughing. That laugh made my lips curve into a smile.

"We need to go up Jinnie." I said as I lifted my head up to meet his gaze.
"Can't we just stay like this?" He answered as a whisper.
"No we need to eat breakfast." I replied.
"I can have something else for breakfast.. Like you." He said as he bit his lip.

I started laughing hysterically, and so did Hyunjin. I literally think I heard the neighbor yelling at the other side of the apartment, telling us to shut up, but we didn't care and just continued laughing and moving in the bed. When we had stopped laughing we realized our positions.

[Hyunjins pov]

I was hovering over him. His small and innocent body between by arms, keeping me up from falling down on him. When we both realized our positions his cheeks turned into a rosy shape and my eyes widened. I froze. But something inside me wanted to make a move.

So I did.

I leaned down and connected our lips together. They fit perfectly. Like they were meant for each other. His lips were soft and tasted like cherry. I couldn't stop. His lips was addicting. He was addicting.

Lee Felix is addicting.
And I'm addicted.
I'm addicted to Lee Felix.

He tugged his small hands in my black and silky hair as my left hand went to grab his tiny waist.

We sat up and he went to sit on my lap. We continued our make out session until this son of a bitch called oxygen came and broke our kiss to take deep breaths. He rested his head on my shoulder as I gave soft kisses on his neck.

"So what are we now?" He suddenly asked. He moved his head from my shoulder to face me. He looked so cute with his blond messy hair, his big, doe eyes and his pretty freckles. I squeezed his cheeks as he gave me a "are you serious" Look.

I just smiled which also spread across his face.
"What would you want us to be?" I asked him as a stroke my hand through his fluffy hair, making it even messier.

He just gave me a smile and gave me a kiss on the lips, filled with love.
"Does that answer your question?" He asked as he tilted his head to the right. I couldn't do anything but smile.
"Yes." I finally answered.

I looked at him and then at his lips. Trying not to kiss him. But it was impossible. I just showered his whole face with soft kisses.

I am addicted to Lee Felix.

And my heart will always belong to him.

As his belongs to me.

It was the first time I fell deeply inlove with someone.

My first and hopefully my last love. Lee Felix.

-
Ah shit, this is the end. I will probably have an epilogue, like 10 years after or something. I really hope you liked this short HyunLix fanfiction. I hope you will read my other stories after this one. Take care and spread love, treat people well and remember that there's always people who care about you, wants you to be alive and to be by your side. To make sure that you're okay. Continue take care of yourselves and remember that I love you just the way you are, bye! <3