4

[Felix pov]

"Because you're pretty."

The words kept repeating inside my head. I felt my cheeks heat up and turning into a soft rose shade. Hyunjin just chuckled at me. But then his smile suddenly faded and his eyebrows lifted.
"Who was that girl?" He asked with a curious voice. I looked down.
"It was just my sister who got mad at me hehe..." I said shyly and kicked lightly on a small rock that was laying on the ground.

Hyunjin looked more curious now.
"And what did you do?" He asked. I sighed.
"It may have happened that I stole her last chocolate bar.."

I looked down again and started blushing hardly again. Hyunjin just chuckled before he gave me a warm smile.
"What do you wanna do?" He suddenly asked. I looked up at him with a confused look.
"Huh?"

He chuckled again.
"Do you wanna hang out somewhere?" He asked. I thought about it and then answered.
"Mm okay, what about your place?"
"Yeah sure, it's this way." Hyunjin answered as he pointed at the left, showing a road that we probably could get to Hyunjins house with.

[3rd person pov]

Hyunjin and Felix entered the elders apartment. He was already laying on the couch. Felix looked at him with a soft smile, making the corners of his eyes crinkle. That smile could light up anyones day.

"What do you wanna do?" The boy laying on the couch asked.
"Maybe watch a movie would be nice?" The freckled boy said in an asking way. Hyunjin nodded with a smile and went to the kitchen to fix snacks and drinks. Meanwhile Felix somehow managed to turn on the tv and find Netflix. He went into the profile that said Jinnie. He giggled quietly to himself at the name.

When Hyunjin came back from the kitchen he was met by a freckled little guy, looking really tiny in the huge and fluffy baby blue blanket his body was sweeped in.

He looked adorable in Hyunjins eyes. He just wanted to cuddle him, hug him and kiss him. But they didn't even know each other. They had known each other for three days. Three. What if Hyunjin didn't care about that? He was whipped and that's it.

The taller boy put the snacks down on the coffee table in front of the tv before he sat down next to the fluffy blanket boy.

"So what do you wanna watch?" The black haired boy asked. Felix was fiddling with his hoodie paws but then he looked up after hearing Hyunjins voice.

When he looked up Hyunjin was nearly dying because of the others cuteness. His blonde hair was messy and his light brown freckles was fully shown.
"I don't know..." The boy answered quietly. Hyunjin just smiled and answered.
"We can watch a horror movie!" The tall boy suddenly shouted. Felix jumped a little.
"But I always get scared!" He yelled back. Hyunjin just gave him a smirk.
"Not my problem." He said as he put on the movie It, leaving Felix with a pout on his heart shaped lips.

Felix was very clingy towards Hyunjin watching the movie, which the elder found adorable. The younger tucked on Hyunjins hoodie and hid his face in his chest. The older was clearly enjoying this. Suddenly a jump scare came and the freckled guy jumped by the sudden sound and started hugging Hyunjin tight.

"Hey it's just a movie." The older said to calm him down.
"For you it is..." Felix answered with a annoyed and scared voice.

Hyunjin couldn't take his eyes of Felix. He looked like an angel that needed to be protected.
"Hey you are staring again, is there something on my face?" Felix asked and started wiping his face as if there were any dirt or something on it. But Hyunjin took a grip of the smaller guy's wrist.

"Do you mind staying over tonight?"

-
Okay hi again lol. This week has been kinda stressy and I had pms yesterday so yeah. I started crying and then got mad. 🤠
Nvm this fanfiction is coming to an end. I hope you liked it anyway. Cya! <3