3

[Hyunjins pov]

I woke up to my phone plinging again. The sun shone right into my face when I sat up from my warm and comfy bed. I groaned lightly and took my phone to check the messages I've gotten.

Yongbokiee😻😻
Good morning dork

Me
Good morning Yongbokiee

Yongbokiee😻😻
Why are you calling me that u little shit

Me
That's ur contact name

Yongbokiee😻😻
Hey- WAIT WHAT

Me
huh

Yongbokiee😻😻
I- never mind

Read

I chuckled before I put my phone in the pocket of my sweatpants and went out to the kitchen to make breakfast.

After I ate my breakfast, I went to change clothes.

This is what I wore:

(Why does he look so tall😭)

I went out for a walk since I had a free day from work. The birds sang and the sun shone. It was warm but not too warm to be sweaty. The sky was blue and no clouds were seen.

I sat down on a park bench and just enjoyed life.

When I was supposed to get up from the bench someone ran into me. I groaned as the other person fell down to the ground.
"Oh shit- I'm so sorry." A really recognizing voice said. I looked up and met eyes with..

Felix.

I looked at him with shocked eyes and he did the same.
"Yongboks?" I said in a surprised tone. He just got up on his feet again.
"I'm so so sorry but I need to go befo-" He couldn't finish his whole sentence before I heard an upset voice coming from behind him.
"FELIX YOU'RE DEAD!" The voice said.
"Oh shoot I gotta go, now!" He said before he started running again.
"Hey Felix wait!" I yelled as I quickly ran after him.

After a while of running he suddenly stopped and looked around. He sighed in relief.
"She left." He said as he panted for air. I just stared at him. He noticed.
"Hey what are you staring at?" Felix asked me. Those brown eyes sparkled so beautifully.
"You." I said honestly.
"Why?" He asked.

"Because you're pretty."

-

Okay so I wrote this while sitting in the car, waiting for dad to finish our grocery shopping and it has literally gone over 30 minutes. Anyway this was kinda short idk but I hope you'll like it anyway.