Epilogue (7)

[13 years later]

Hyunjin woke up to his arms around a smaller creature who was snuggled tight into his own wide chest. The boy who snuggled close to him had light brown freckles spread across his faces, making him look like an angel, and he was.

Hyunjins angel.

He softly moved his hand to the freckled boy's cheek, puffy and soft from sleep.
"Lix, wake up." He said in a calm tone, whispering while trying not to scare him.
"Mmh what is it?" Felix asked as he rubbed his eyes to get a better vision of the love of his life.
"We need to make breakfast for Innie." Hyunjin answered him and the boy just sighed softly, but soon went out of the bed, Hyunjin coming quickly after him.

They went to the kitchen and Felix started cooking by putting butter in a frying pan he'd taken out from one of the cabinets, while Hyunjin made the batter for the pancakes. Soon the butter started bubbling and Felix poured down the batter made by Hyunjin inside the frying pan.

[Some minutes later]

The batter was gone and the freshly made pancakes were laying on a big plate. A warm scent filling the kitchen. Soon a small little version of Hyunjin and Felix came down the stairs. The little boy yawned but his eyes soon lit up by the nice smell.
"Good morning baby." Felix said with a bright smile and took the smaller boy in his arms.
"Is that pancakes?!" He yelled excitedly. Felix groaned by the loud sound. Hyunjin started smirking. Felix noticed.

"What are you smirking at?" He asked.
"Nothing." He answered while his smirk got even wider. Felix got mad.
"Hyunjin not when Jeongin is here!" Felix tried to push Hyunjin with his elbow because he couldn't push him with his hand as he held Jeongin. He failed and ended up with Hyunjins hands on his waist, looking down at him, with the smirk still plastered on his face. Felix's eyes widened. Jeongin looked at his parents with a confused face.

Then Hyunjin leaned in and gave Felix a long and loving kiss on his lips. Jeongin looked at the couple in disgust. Soon they pulled out of the kiss.

"Okay lovebirds now your kid wants pancakes." Jeongin said with a tired voice. Hyunjin and Felix just laughed softly before the Australian boy let go off Jeongin so he could sit down at the dining table.

They all sat down and enjoyed the pancakes. Soon it was time for Jeongin to go to dance practice. It was his friend's dad who drove him and his friend there.

Jeongins parents gave him hugs and said goodbye.
"Bye Innie, be careful!" Felix yelled as Jeongin got inside of Seungmins (his friend's) car.

When Jeongin was gone Hyunjin and Felix were left home alone. They decided to watch a movie and just cuddle.
"I'll go grab the snacks, Love." Hyunjin said to Felix as the freckled boy jumped down on the couch, turning on Netflix to find a good movie to watch.

When Hyunjin was back with the snacks he found his boyfriend laying snuggled up between pillows and blankets, he looked so adorable.
"What are you staring at huh?!" Felix said as he tried to look angry but he ended up pouting like a baby which the older found way to adorable to handle. He ran up to Felix and jumped into his arms. He showered the younger with soft kisses all over his pretty face. Felix just giggled softly.

Soon they started to movie. While Felix had his mind on the movie Hyunjin hadn't. He had his eyes and mind at Felix. But he got interrupted.
"Hyunjin, you're staring again." The freckled boy said, mouth filled with cheese balls.

Hyunjin just continued to stare at the love of his life. Soon Felix got annoyed and jumped on the taller so he was sitting on his lap. He waved his hands above Hyunjins eyes as he looked at him innocently. Hyunjin grabbed the back of Felixs neck and smashed their lips together. After they broke the lovely contact between them, Hyunjin decided to speak up.

"I love you Lee Felix."

"And I love you Hwang Hyunjin."

-
Y'all this is the ending of First Love. This is actually my first fanfiction on Wattpad and I feel so happy that many people wanted to read this and vote on this. Thank you all so so so much for voting and reading this, I feel so honored. I hope you'll read my other fanfics after this one and remember to take care of yourself and that I love you. Cya! <3