2

[Felix pov]

"You'll get it for free."

When the words left his mouth I couldn't help but blush. I was about to say that I would pay for it, but I went quiet when the tall male put his index finger over his own pretty lips. I just smiled shyly at him and went to sit down on a table close to the cafe counter.

I watched him in adoration while he was concentrating on something that I couldn't see.

I looked around and enjoyed the calming environment as I sipped on the ice cold americano, taking a bite of the perfect baked brownie once in while. My attention was mostly on the guy at the counter. We stole glances sometimes, but I just blushed while he smirked. When I first entered the cafe I was met by a shy guy but now he turned out to be more confident than I thought.

When I was drinking the last slurp of the americano I noticed a small little piece of paper under the cup.

+82 xxxxx xxxx
That's my number, call me maybe? ;)

I looked up with wide eyes at the guy standing behind the counter. When he saw the piece of paper in my hand he just shrugged his shoulders, then smiled, more like a smirk to be honest.

I sighed and put the piece of paper inside the pocket on my jacket.

-

[Hyunjins pov]

It had been a tiring day at work today. But it wasn't a usual day. I met someone that I felt different with. Like he made my day light up with just walking inside the cafe.

I was now home and laid tiredly on my unmade bed. Clothes were spread all over the room and the whole apartment was a mess. I really needed to clean up, but I didn't have any motivation.

Suddenly my phone made a pling sound, making me think it was a message from my mom or something, but it wasn't. It was from an unknown person.

Unknown u told me to call u but I don't wanna

Me
what

Unknown
yeah do you remember, at the cafe?
Me
ah yeah right it's that guy

Unknown
why you calling me "that guy" :((

Me
I don't even know your name silly🤦

Unknown
ok well
I'm Felix, Lee Felix

Me
that's a nice name
I'm Hyunjin

Unknown
ok this got awkward pretty fast lol

Me
then don't make it awkward
should we do 20 questions?

Unknown
sure
what's ur favorite ice cream flavor????

Me
Idk I don't really like ice cream

Unknown
excuse me how can you not like ice cream😡😡😡

Me
why so aggressive 😟😟

Unknown
Idk now you ask mhmm

The questions continued until early morning. When I later glanced at the time on the screen, my eyes widened. Already 4 am?! Shit I must've forgotten the time while texting with Felix!

I got to know that his korean name was Yongbok and since he hated being called that I it changed his contact name since it's funny to see him mad. (according to Hyunjin, Felix is very cute when he's angry)

Changed contact name to Yongbokiee😻

-
So today in school we were going to discuss about good and bad stuff for the environment or something like that. There was a paper that we were supposed to write on but we discussed as in talking so I explained that to my teacher in front of the whole class. But I said "from mouth to mouth" which sounded really wrong and everyone started laughing. Now I'm embarrassed af 🤠