Chapter Seventeen

I'M SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG!!

I just had no Idea what to write!

Btw my Elounor feels are like so real!!!

Ch. 17

"Ugh! I just wish he'd either fvck off or kiss me!" Eleanor grunted out in frustration.

"Sorry" I mumbled. I didn't know what to say or how to help with the situation.

"Just one simple answer to one simple question!" She whined quietly. We were heading to lunch and Louis was almost always at the table near ours, with his blonde girlfriend, Rebecca I think her name was.

"I mean watching him with her is like torture..."

"Especially when we make eye contact while he's kissing her" I patted her back, wincing when I looked over to see the small blonde girl tugging at Louis shirt while they kissed, my eyes widened when I saw him look our way, almost like he was watching Eleanor's every move.

"It's like he wants to flaunt it in front of me, that he's so hot and that I like him and he's doing nothing about it" El had been this way for a while and it hurt me watching her.

"Then look for someone else" I suggested hopelessly when we sat down on our table. She scoffed, shaking her head.

"Look at me"

"I am, and so is Jared" I grinned, he was a nice guy in our maths class.

"Jared's nice, but I don't like him the way I like Louis" she whispered, watching Jared walk to our table.

"H-Hi Eleanor" he was so sweet and seemed to act nervous around Ellie, he was the kind of guy she should be with, the kind of guy who'd treat her right. Then again that sounded hypocritical considering I was with Edward who was knows as a 'bad boy'.

"Listen, I-I know I'm not, but I mean I was-" he seemed so helpless and I begged Eleanor with my eyes, hoping she'd give him a chance. She watched me and I watched her, pleading her to just go out with him, then we heard Jared say something.

"I-I'm sorry" his voice cracked in fear and when we turned to look at him, we saw Louis.

"Stay away from them" he growled out to the poor boy. When I turned to Eleanor she was already up and moving to Louis.

"Louis!" She shouted as she walked over to him, he let Jared go and as a result Jared bolted for the original table he was at. I watched in amazement as she pushed him away. No one pushed or even touched Louis, unless it was some girl sucking his face off.

"Leave him alone" she muttered, looking away from his eyes.

"What's your problem?" She asks, looking up at him.

"You! You're my bloody problem!" He yelled out, staring down at El, she stood tall and he stood a bit taller, his eyes seemed painfilled and Eleanor looked like she was ready to fall apart. What he'd said was harsh. She stared at him for a bit longer and then she ran off, eyes full of tears, Louis looked to me and I looked up at him, my eyes wide and his seemed softer, shaking his head and running after her. Something I never thought he'd do.

**Louis**

"Eleanor!" I called out, chasing after. Fvck! I always had to mess things up with her.

"Go away!" She sounded like she was crying. I rushed to her as she pulled open a door, holding it before she could shut it. She tried hard, but I was stronger.

"Get away from me!" I walked in, shutting the door.

"Why do you have to be so beautiful?!" I shouted out. She seemed taken aback, her back hitting the wall as I walked to her.