PLAYLISTS!!

OKAY BEFORE YOU READ, READ THIS FIRST

so, I'm going to give you a full on playlists that I worked on to make it perfection, cause the first one was just music I listened to and some of it didn't really work for me, so here is a perfected playlists

I didn't know if you wanted two separate playlists, but that's what I have. I don't even know if you guys listen to a playlist for this book so I'll give you all the songs, so I have two because Edward and Avery are two completely different people, but, they're the same!

don't try to simplify that, just go with it!

Kay, so I'm going to explain them to you before I give you the songs.

Edward is that teenage dirt bag, basically he's the cold, quite guy in school that you can't help but want to know, so this music is a mixture of what he is and what he listens to, music to me is everything, if you could listen to your mood, your playlist would reflect your mood.

so when I was writing his POV I wanted it to come completely from him, so I kinda set my mind on Ed and pit my music in and got the whole dirt bag vibe. I really LOVED writing that chapter, but I think I'll save his POV for special occasions cause I love doing it!

for example, my favorite song currently is 'wrapped around your finger' by 5 seconds of summer because well it's how I feel and to me that just shows how much I really enjoy this story because of the way the lyrics explain a love story where the guy is so caught up in the girl that he can't help but do whatever she wants because he loves her and I just have always wanted that kind of love, for myself and I wish that love for everyone of you as well!

it's why I write, to give people like myself a love story they've always wanted!

any who!

here's Ed's playlist! I'll have a bold A next to the songs that are in Avery's playlist to!

just in case you guys just want to put it all in one playlist for 'Broken Promises'

(these are the actual names I have for my playlists)

~Edward's Mind~

[The 1975]

-Sex

-Heart out

-Robbers ~A

-Girls

-She Way Out

-Pressure

-Is There Somebody Who Can Watch You

[Arctic Monkeys]

-Knee Socks

-Do I Wanna Know

-One For The Road

-I Want It All

-I Wanna Be Yours

-Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High

-R U Mine?

[5 Seconds Of Summer]

-She Looks So Perfect

-Beside You

-End Up Here

-Everything I Didn't Say

-Gotta Get Out

-Green Light

-Heartbreak Girl

-Kiss Me Kiss Me

-Long Way Home