Chapter Eleven

LET ME START OFF BY TELLING YO ASSES WHY YOU SO LUCKY THAT I LOVE YOU!

IT'S 11:21pm AND I HAVE MY 2nd DAY OF SCHOOL TOMORROW AND INSTEAD OF GETTING SOME MUCH NEEDED SLEEP

I'M WORKING MY ASS OFF TO UPDATE FOR YOU!!!

only because I LOVE this book and you and this chapter is fuckin awesome!

Ch. 11

the morning was quiet and I couldn't help the smile playing on my lips. Edwards arms were tight around my waist, back pressed to front. I had been awake for a few minutes now, just smiling. Edward had me wrapped up in his arms, fingers laced together. it was then I felt something different. I looked down to them, my small fingers leaving his to play with the rings on his, he usually took them off, but I guess last night he left them on. one of them caught my attention, it was one of my favorites of his collection. the ring was silver and had black outlines around the edges the word 'Peace' written in between the outlines. I don't know why I loved it so much, but I found myself spinning it around his right middle finger. I gasped, letting out a laugh when Edwards hands went down to my hips, rolling me on top of him, straddling his lap

"what are you doing?" I loved Ed's morning voice, it was all raspy and deeper than his normal voice.

"nothing" I blushed. my morning voice was a bit raspy and a little deeper. it wasn't that bad, but I didn't really like it.

"don't act so innocent. I felt you playing with my ring" he chuckled.

"so" I retaliated, smiling down at him

"I like it" he laid there in thought for a moment, licking his lips round before he replied to me.

"if I gave it to you would you wear it?" he asked. I tilted my head to the left, comparing his fingers to my own. just like I expected, his were too big. bigger then my small thumb as well.

"it wouldn't fit" I muttered, a bit disappointed.

"what if..." he trailed off, sitting up and reaching into his bedside drawers. I watched in curiosity while he fiddled in his drawer.

"here" he mumbled. I grinned seeing the long chain in his hand, with the small, familiar paper plane pendant. Edward had always loved the chain, his mum had bought it for him. his fingers undid the chain, slipping the silver ring off his middle one and letting it fall down the chain, to dangle with the paper plane.

"now you can wear it" he smiled.

"you're serious, Ed you love this necklace?"

"keep it," he trailed off before continuing.

"that way I know you'll have a piece of me close to your heart" he mumbled. I smiled, nodding as we moved to sit, my body between his legs when he put the necklace on me, my hands holding my hair up. the cool silver of the chain and pendant chilled me, but the ring was warm from being on Ed's finger. the chain had fallen between my breasts and under my cami, the pendant and ring safely close to my heart.

"Edward, I don't know what to say"

"say you'll never take it off" he whispered, softly kissing my neck when his arms went round my waist. I giggled when he nibbled on the right side of my neck after I let my hair down.

"we should get up" I muttered, trying to slip from his strong grip. he chuckled, letting me go, while he laid back with his arms behind his head. it was strange being in his room for a change, he had posters of a few bands I knew of, most of them he introduced me to when we were younger. before the bands had gotten more popular. his collection consisted of 'the 1975', 'imagine dragons', 'green day', 'arctic monkeys', 'coldplay' and a variety of others. I grinned seeing a drawing of me, it looked familiar I was sitting at my desk in my room, dressed in my dads old work shirt, legs crossed and my hair covering most of my face. my eyes widened when I realized...that was the drawing he drew on our last night together. I gasped, jumping when I felt Edwards hands on my hips.