Chapter Twenty

Chapter 20

.....wow who knew ?

I didn't. That's for sure.

I hope you guys love it.

Ch. 20

The day went on surprisingly smooth. not everyone of my teachers were as nice as my maths teacher, but they gave me a bit of a break. I don't think anyone knew that my house had been the one on the news. Edward had it a bit rougher than me and I was going to do my best to help him. He seemed so uncertain today, so careful about when he could hold me. I would pull him close and wrap his arm around my waist while we'd walk.

The end of the day came sooner than I thought and it surprised me to see that it had gone by with little to no problems. Then it happened, it was as if we couldn't be happy without suffering together. we got home and Edward got a call from Danny. He had to fight, he wanted him to fight two guys tonight.

"You're not going" I whispered, pushing at Edward, hoping to keep him here.

"I can't lose you Ed, I won't" my soft whisper was hushed against his own lips, his body falling to sit on the mattress. I straddled him, tugging his hair back.

"Are you trying to seduce me into staying?" He smirked.

"If I have to" I moaned, his hand gripping my hips. A knock on the window made me jump off of Edward, looking to the side and seeing Liam. He had a suggestive smirk on his lips, winking at Edward and I blushed.

"What do you want?" Edward seemed frustrated and I bit my bottom lip, noticing the slight bulge he had in his pants.

"Easy mate, just wanted to let you know me and the boys heard about the fight, we wanted to be there" Ed nodded.

"I'm not going" he mumbled looking over to me. I blushed, smiling at him.

"Alright then" Liam chuckled, finding his way down. Edward closed the window and shut the dark curtains on both windows.

"No more distractions" he muttered, dropping me on the bed.

"What if someon-"

"No distractions. They can wait for me to finish you off" I gasped at his bluntness and moaned while he tugged at the small shorts I had on.

"I love you" he whispered, kissing at my skin and getting me undressed.

"I love you" I smiled up at him, tugging off his shirt and opening his jeans. Warm hands held me close and I wanted to be with him forever. I wanted to stay in this moment for eternity. In a moment of love and connection.

Kisses were shared countless times and bodies shared the warmth of love and passion, his hard warmth sliding into me and making me feel whole.

"Kiss me" I whispered softly. He brought me close and kissed my lips, hands bringing our bare bodies closer. I felt my heart sting with pain because I knew this could never last. This special moment in time would only be temporary. Tears fell down my cheeks and Edward stopped moving, his thumb softly brushing away the tears on my left cheek.

"What is it love?" He was panting heavily and I felt my body tense, moving up on him. A moan was heard and I tugged him down by his hair.