Chapter Fourteen

sorry it took me so long to update!!!

Ch. 14

Edward had been spending more time with me, his body was healing with every bruise he'd gotten a little over two weeks ago. I felt at ease knowing that he hadn't gone to fight for two weeks. he worked with Mike instead and got paid a little bit on the side. our assignment for Ms. Daniels class had almost been completed. Eleanor had agreed to let Edward draw her and said he could draw Louis from memory, changing his features a bit. he slowly started drawing Eleanor with him, Louis' tattoos visible on his arms. I had noticed that Niall and Liam had the least amount off tattoos on their arms. I loved tracing over Edwards tattoos with my fingertips. I often wondered why Anne let him get tattoos, but maybe she was okay with it. Louis and Eleanor looked so different together , her light and happy aura was different compared to Louis dark demeanour. they looked the same, yet so different. something in their eyes made me think that they were just two lost souls, looking for someone to love. I wondered if Edward and I were the same. obviously I was not only shorter, but I was paler compared to Edwards sun kissed skin. he was taller and more intimidating, where I was as dangerous as a fluffy bunny, or a penguin.

"how mean do I look?" I asked randomly. Edward chuckled, glancing up at me, before continuing to draw.

"how mean does a cute little bird look?" I huffed in frustration.

"you don't need to be mean Avery, that's why you have me" he smirked.

"I can be mean if I want to" I muttered. he grinned, chuckling.

"I know you can, but you don't have to" I smiled at his statement. he was so focused on finishing his work, and I had finished the story about an hour ago. It was a couple pages long and I was glad that we didn't have to present for the class.

"they look good together" Edward muttered in disbelief.

"yeah" I nodded, smiling softly.

"he doesn't deserve her, Avery, Lou's my mate and all, but he can be a real prick at times" I nodded, finally understanding how rude he was.

"I know, he was pretty mean wh-"

"what?" he glared, not directed specifically at me, just at the mention of Louis being mean to me.

"Ed it doesn't matter now" I stated.

"Avery, w-when did you talk to him?" he stuttered out in frustration. I sighed.

"maybe a week ago"

"I don't want you talking to him. I'll have to kick his arse for being a prick to my girl" I laughed, laying down on my bed.

"how did the story come out?"

"good. I changed their names though" I mumbled.

"yeah?"

"yup, it's Elizabeth and Harry" I grinned as he lied down with me, setting his drawing aside.

"guess what Harry's middle name is" I smirked, looking up at him as I crawled up to lie on top of him.

"George?" I laughed, shaking my head.

"it's Edward. Harry Edward Styles" I smiled. he chuckled, shaking his head.

"is he my twin brother?" I shrugged.

"maybe" I blushed. he stared down at me, deep in thought. the silence filled with our breathing and the beating of our hearts against each others chest.

"My heart beats only for you, you know that, right?" He asked. I smiled, nodding my head against him. My move was nervous and shy when I straddled him, blushing lightly as he looked up at me.