The Beginning

A young boy who seems no older than 12 is currently out in the village looking for food to buy for his family. He soon comes across a small stall selling meat. The boy buys 3 pieces and turns to leave. On the way out of the village he sees and older man that seems about 60. As the boy passes him the man calls out.

"You aren't going up the mountain at this time are you?"
"Yes I need to get back to my family." The young boy replies.

The older man tells the boy to be careful as there are stories of people going missing in the mountains late at night. The boy tells him he will stay on the path and stay safe. The old man waves as the boy heads up the mountain.

- 10 minutes later -

The boy gets closer to his house and sees that the lights are all off which is strange. However the boy didn't think to much of it as he thought his family must've fallen asleep. The boy starts to see the door to his house and the wind begins to howl almost knocking what the boy was holding out of his hands. The boy gets closer to the door and slowly opens it.

The sight he sees is beyond belief. Blood stained walls and scratch marks. He walked towards the kitchen and there he saw the body's of his family piled in a corner and a man in a black suit and white hat. He turned and saw me, his eyes were like that of a cats, no like that of a demons. His voice sent chills down my spine.
"Boy, what is your name?"
"Y-Y-Y/N."
I couldn't get my words out properly his presence alone made my knees shake.
"Y/N, I will give you a choice leave with your life or die here and become my next meal."
His voice sent shivers down my spine. I was on the verge of tears. I tried to move back but my legs just collapsed. I hit the ground and the strange figure drew closer. I tried to run.
'Move legs, please, move, move'

My legs just stopped shaking as the figure drew forward his hand in the air holding a blade. He swung his arm forward and I barley pushed myself out the way. The side of my face cut deeply from his attack.

Once again I tried to move my legs but couldn't. I was terrified and angry at myself for not being able to save my family.

He swung forward again this time he cut downwards as I tilted back. The left side of my face covered in blood from the the two cuts I got.

He swung for a third time and I just couldn't move I closed my eyes and waited for it. Until a heard a clash of metal. I looked up to see the old man from before stopping the strange man.

"Muzan Kibutsuji, why are you here." The old man asked with venom coming from his voice.

"I was hungry and this boy's family were the first thing I saw." He said with a murderous intent.

'Muzan Kibutsuji, I'll remember that name and bring you to your knees one day.' I thought with a hatred for the man who killed my family.

"Kid were going to leave soon and I'm going to train you just wait there." The old man said to me.

"Ok."

A few moments later Muzan and the Old man jumped back this was it the old man backed up and grabbed me. He then rushed to the door as Muzan followed. The old man jumped out the door and we were soon in the clear.

I tried to hold my tears but couldn't I'd lost my family and all the good times ahead.

"Kid do you want to avenge your family?"the old man asked.
"Yes, I'll kill that man one day." I replied.

After that we ran off to where the old man lives so I can kill Muzan Kibutsuji.

————————————————————
First chapter done hope you liked it. I know it's short but this is a prologue so I'm going to make the other chapters longer.