First mission

Y/N POV:
It has been 14 days since I got back to Yoru-sans house. He was surprised at the number of demons I managed to kill at the Final Selection. We talked about about what happened during my time at Fujikasane Mountain.

I got dressed, put my mask on and began to walk out my room. I walked over to the window and looked out to see a man in a strange mask and he was carrying a box. He seemed to be in a rush. I stepped outside to get a view of the surrounding area. It was a bright morning.

"Excuse me, I'm delivering a sword for a Y/N. Do you know him?" The man asked out of breath.
"You're looking at him. Come in I'll get you a drink."

We walked inside and the man sat down and placed the box next to him. Just then Yoru-san walked in. He looked at me and asked for a drink as he walked towards where the masked man was.

"Yoru-san!" The masked man exclaimed.
"Ah, Hotaru-san good to see you." Yoru-san replied obviously happy to see an old friend.

I walked back in with three cups of tea and handed one to each of the older men. I sat down and Hotaru-san started talking about how he forged the blade and how Nichrin blades are all special and how he'll kill me if I break it. He then handed me a black box and as I opened it an amazing blade sat there I pulled it out and I unsheathed it slowly admiring how well it was made. I fully drew the sword and it slowly turned black with grey marks along blade ridge. It was amazing it looked good to the guard was a black box with a gold ring going around the blade collar. I thanked Hotaru-san for the blade and he began to leave.

Soon after he left my crow (C/N= crows name) flew in and yelled.
"Y/N HEAD NORTHEAST TO A TOWN WHERE DEMONS HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPING PEOPLE EVERY NIGHT!"

I got up and put my uniform on and tied my blade to my side. I opened the door and said goodbye to Yoru-san.

I ran through a forest and after what seemed like an hour I found a dirt road that headed towards a village. After a bit more walking I came up to a village where I bought some food and water and carried on moving to where I needed to go.

"THE TOWN IS ABOUT AN HOUR AWAY!"

This damn crow constantly screaming. It's annoying me so much that when I run out of food it's going to be my next meal.

After an hour I arrived at the town and began to look for clues. I asked a person working on a stall and he said that the people are taken every night and that apparently they are taken to a mountain that was close to the village. As soon as I
found this out I headed towards the mountain and began to look around. I soon found a small cave that smelled of blood. I entered and I saw bodies piled up in a corner and a group of demons snatching at limbs. They didn't seem to notice me so I drew my sword began to move forward.

'Seventh form: black strikes.'

Immediately two demons heads rolled off. I jumped back to a shadowed area and began my next attack.

'Sixth form: silence'

Another head hit the ground. There were two demons left they both turned and faced me.
"You know they sent a few demon slayers before you and they all ended up dead. What makes you any different?"
The bigger one spoke with an arrogance and murderous intent.
"Because I am stronger than you and those demon slayers who were here before." I spoke back gritting my teeth. The demons began to laugh so I turned my blade towards the shorter one and leaped forward.

'Fourth form: shadow impact'

A small crater was left and dust blocked the bigger demons view. Once the dust settles the bigger demon began to laugh.
"You think because you killed four of us you can kill me?"
I pulled my sword back and leapt in the air.

'Eighth form: silent strike'

The demon left with no time to react hit the ground and before he disappeared i taunted.
"Yeah I can kill you pretty easily."

'I've killed 35 demons now surely I've reached the next rank.' I said my password (it can be whatever you want) and flexed my arm. Soon it showed that I had moved up a rank and I was now at Hinoto. Soon after checking my rank I saw a young girl who had seemed to have been poisoned. I sent my crow to say that my mission has been completed and that I need a group of Kakushi to come and clean up here and bury the bodies.

Once they arrived they took the girl to a place where she can be treated and said that I should go but I didn't get injured. I left and started to head back to Yoru-san. Along the way, I ran into a group of three other slayers. They greeted me and introduced themselves. The one with black hair and hanafuda earrings introduced himself as Tanjiro Kamado. The one with yellow hair and wimpy expression said he was Zenitsu Agatsuma. The one with the boar mask and two Nichrin blades introduced himself as Inosuke Hashibira. He was yelling about he wanted to fight and I replied saying I'll wipe the floor with him and I began to walk off. I was getting close to home until that damn crow started yelling again.
"Y/N HEAD TOWARDS DEMON SLAYER HEADQUARTERS. YOU ARE WANTED BY KAGAYA UBUYASHIKI."

"Ok, now go tell Yoru-san that I most likely won't be back today or tomorrow."

My crow flew off towards Yoru-sans house and I began to wonder what Ubuyashiki-sama wanted with me and I began to head towards demon slayer headquarters.

After hours of walking beside beautiful countryside and dense forest. I began to see wisteria trees and as I began to run I saw long walls stretching about a mile each way and a wooden gate towering over me. I had arrived at the headquarters and walked in to be merged by one of the girls that was at Final Selection. I made sure my clothes were straight and my mask was over my face and I followed behind the girl until I was brought to a room and told to go in.

A took a few steps in and saw Ubuyashiki-sama sat down waiting for me.

"Hello Y/N." His voice was soothing and relaxing. His presence made it seem like all your doubts and fears would just be washed away.

"Hello Master, I am pleased to see you in good health and pray for your good fortune."

"Thank you, Y/N. Now to get to the point I would like for you to go on a mission to go and hunt the lower rank 5 that has been causing us some trouble and if completed successfully you will be promoted straight to Kinoe. Whilst your here would you mind telling me about your past and who trained you?"

"Of course I'll take the mission and as for my past, my family was killed by Muzan Kibutsuji and before he could kill me he left me with a scar that is in the shape of a cross. I was saved by Yoru-san and he trained me for 4 years in shadow style before I took the entrance exam."

"I see, I'm sorry for what happened to your family."

"Than you for your condolences Master."

"You have great potential and could become a Hashira one day just keep training and complete your missions."

"Thank you for your time Master, I will start that mission right away."

"Before you go you will be joined by three other slayers."

"Ok Master, I pray for health and longevity and I will report only good things about this mission."

I bowed and turned to leave and headed towards Natagumo Mountain. I was also curious to see who will joining me but I'll find out later.

————————————————————
Finally finished this part.