The Finale (Good Ending)

Y/N POV:

The man I despised the most stood in front of me, a smirk crept along his face. The wind slowly picked up and the tension grew.

Muzan: "What's wrong Hashira, scared?"

I remained silent and drew my sword before I rushed towards him. I swung at his neck but he blocked and pushed my blade back. I tried to sweep his legs but he didn't budge. He reeled his fist back and swung at my face. I ducked under his arm and swung my blade upwards, slashing his arm off. He regenerated and I kicked him away before attacking him with a barrage of slashes but he blocked them all. He took a step back before slamming his fist into my stomach. I felt the air leave my body before he swung his fist into my jaw. I flew backwards and skidded along the ground and I caught myself by stabbing my blade into the ground. I brought my sword out of the ground and rushed at Muzan. I brought my blade to my side and took a breath.

'Seventh form: black strikes.'

I sliced through Muzan's flesh multiple times but nothing had an effect. I pushed off towards him and brought my blade back.

'Fourth form: shadow impact.'

Instantly I was stood where Muzan was, I was in the centre of a large crater. The smoke settled and I heard a splutter. I looked to my right and saw Muzan with a trickle of blood coming from his mouth.

Y/N: "What's wrong Muzan? I thought you'd be tougher."

Muzan: "This is child's play."

A small chuckle escaped my lips and Muzan's face contorted in rage.

Muzan: "I'll enjoy killing you."

A pair of footsteps came in my direction, I turned and saw Sanemi. I turned around and saw Muzan with his head cleaved off. I turned my head to the left and saw Gyomei.

Y/N: "A bit late to the party, aren't you?"

Sanemi: "Shut it we are here now aren't we?"
Y/N: "Fair enough."
Gyomei: "Focus you two. Look!"

I look toward Muzan and see his head has completely regenerated. I hear a pair of footsteps come from behind me, I turned my head to see Shinobu.

Shinobu: "Y/N I can't find the Master and his family!"
Muzan: "The fool blew himself and his family up. A useless sacrifice."

The grip on my sword tightened and we all dashed towards Muzan. He blocked each attack and was putting us on the back foot. I gritted my teeth and took a deep breath, and sheathed my blade.

'Third form: silent unsheathing.'

I sliced through Muzan's chest and appeared behind him. Blood splattered from his chest before splattering in the ground. He closed the wound but he quickly grew enraged. Me and Sanemi rushed forward while Gyomei came from behind Muzan. I swung at Muzan's legs while Sanemi and Gyomei aimed for his chest. Muzan leapt into the air and came back down slamming Sanemi's head into the ground. Muzan moved back while Sanemi picked himself up before multiple pairs of footsteps could be heard. I turned and saw the Hashira and the three idiots next to them. A smirk made its way on my face as I turned back to Muzan, his options were running out and he knew it. Out of nowhere another demon rushed to Muzan and stabbed him, she let out a grunt and Muzan had spikes grow out of his body. Gyomei and Tanjiro rushed forward with the rest of the demon slayers behind them. The wave of attacks were kept at bay due to Muzan's regeneration. I ran towards him and slashed his stomach before slicing his chest. I moved out of the way for Muichiro to attack.

I dashed forward towards him and brought my sword in front of me and I met eyes with Muzan. A crazed grin made its way on his face as he teleported us.