The Finale (Bad Ending)

Y/N POV:
The man I despised the most stood in front of me, a smirk crept along his face. The wind began to pick up and the tension grew.

Muzan: "What's wrong Hashira? Scared?"

I stayed silent and I drew my sword and rushed at him. I swung for his neck but he blocked and pushed my blade back. I tried to sweep his legs but he didn't budge. He reeled his fist back and swung at my face. I ducked under and slashed at his arm. I cut through the flesh but it regenerated instantly. I kicked him away before following up with a barrage of slashes, all of which he blocked. He took a step back before delivering a blow to my stomach. I felt the wind get knocked out of me, he followed up with a punch to my jaw. I flew back and caught myself by stabbing my blade into the ground. I lifted my sword out of the ground and dashed at Muzan. I brought my blade to my side.

'Seventh form: black strikes.'

I sliced through Muzan's flesh multiple times but nothing seemed to have an effect. I pushed off towards him and brought my blade back.

'Fourth form: shadow impact.'

Instantly I was where Muzan was stood, a large crater that I was in the centre of. The smoke settled and I heard a splutter, I looked to my right and saw Muzan with a small trickle of blood coming out of his mouth.

Y/N: "What's wrong Muzan? I thought you'd be stronger."

Muzan: "This is child's play."

I let out a small chuckle as his expression turned to an enraged one.

Muzan: "I'll enjoy killing you."

I hear footsteps and turn to see Sanemi. I turn back to Muzan and see his head cleaved off. I look a little to the left and see Gyomei.

Y/N: "A bit late to the party, aren't you?"
Sanemi: "Shut it we are here now aren't we?"
Y/N: "Fair enough."
Gyomei: "Focus you two. Look!"

I look back at Muzan and see that his head has fully regrown. I hear another set of footsteps and turn to see Shinobu.

Shinobu: "Y/N I can't find the Master and his family!"
Muzan: "The fool blew himself up. A useless sacrifice."

We all rushed towards Muzan, each of us getting blocked every time we attacked. I put my sword in my sheath and took a deep breath.

'Third form: silent unsheathing.'

I appeared behind Muzan and blood began to come from his chest before splashing onto the ground. He closed the wound quickly but he grew enraged. Me and Sanemi rushed him and Gyomei came from behind. I swung at his legs while Sanemi and Gyomei aimed for his chest. Muzan leapt into the air and came back down and  slammed Sanemi's head into the ground. Muzan moved back and Sanemi pulled himself up before multiple footsteps could be heard. I turned to see all the Hashira and the three idiots along with them. I turned to face Muzan, he could tell his options were running out. Out of nowhere a demon rushed towards Muzan and stabbed him, she let out a grunt and Muzan had spikes grow out of him. Gyomei and Tanjiro rushed forward with the rest of the demon slayers behind them. The onslaught of attacks were only kept at bay by Muzan's regeneration. I ran towards him and sliced his stomach before slashing his chest. I moved out of the way for Muichiro to attack.

I dashed towards him I brought my sword in front of me and I met eyes with Muzan. A smirk formed across his face as he began to teleport us.

Muzan: "Demon Slayers, you will all die tonight!"
Tanjiro: "No it will be you who will die."

Soon I fell into an old fashion room with plain walls. I pulled myself to my feet and rushed out the room. I ran into the next room and saw the silver haired, rainbow eyed bastard absorbing a young woman.