The Infinity train

-Timeskip (a week later)-

I woke up with the breeze brushing against my face and the sun was blinding. I felt Shinobu's breath against my neck, she was tightly pressed against me sleeping peacefully.
"It's time to get up." I whispered in her ear. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up towards me.
"Morning Y/N." She smiled as she pulled herself out of bed. I smiled at her, being around her made me happy and she made me feel relaxed.

I slipped out of bed and put my clothes on. I walked over to the window and looked outside. The wisteria seemed even brighter than before and the birds chirped. The water rippled and I looked up and saw a clear blue sky.
"TANJIRO FIGHT ME!" One of these days I'm going to cut Inosukes tongue out.
"Inosuke, ITS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, SHUT UP!" I walked back towards Shinobu and pulled her in for a hug. She was warm and she looked cute. Her hair was down and she was wearing the haori I bought her. I pulled away and began to walk towards the door.
"I'll see you downstairs."
"Alright I'll be down in a minute." I left as she got ready. I walked down the hallway heading towards the kitchen. Along the way I saw Kanao holding a butterfly. I turned and walked towards her.
"Kanao, how are you?" She flipped her coin and it landed on heads.
"I'm ok Y/N, how are you?"
"Not bad although I have a headache from Inosuke." She giggled
"See you later Kanao."
"Goodbye Y/N." I walked back towards the kitchen to grab myself some meat.

I got to the kitchen and I walked over to where the meat is and took a large piece. I grabbed myself a drink and began cooking. The meat smelt nice and I was drooling over it. Once it was finished I started to eat. I looked outside to see Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke training. Just after I finished I stepped outside to go and train until I heard flapping.
"Y/N YOU HAVE BEEN REQUESTED BY MASTER UBUYASHIKI TO GO AND ASSIST THE FLAME PILLAR ON A MISSION WHERE 40 PEOPLE PEOPLE HAVE GONE MISSING ON A TRAIN!"
"Let me go and grab my sword."
'Damn that birds annoying.'
I walked back into the estate and headed towards my room. As I reached my room I saw my blade and grabbed it. I headed towards Shinobu's lab to say goodbye. I knocked on the door.
"Come in."
"Hey Shinobu I'll be gone for a little while because I got a mission." She ran up to me and hugged me.
"Why can't you stay?" She pouted. I lifted my mask and placed a kiss on her forehead.
"It's a mission from Ubuyashiki to help Rengoku. You know I can't say no." I held her for a bit longer and then I heard more flapping.
"HURRY UP Y/N!"
"Shut it you damn bird, I'll roast you." I pulled away and began to leave.
"Come back alive Y/N, please?"
"I promise, I'm not going anywhere." I closed the door and began to leave the estate.

-Timeskip 3 hours-

I had arrived at the station and saw the Infinity train. It was huge and it's paint reflected the sun it was awesome. Soon after I had got there I bought a ticket and tried to find Rengoku. I stepped into the next cabin and saw a red and yellow haired man eating like he's never been fed.
"Rengoku-san you're here early."
"Y/N my boy, how are you?"
"I'm good how are you?" I moved over to where Rengoku was and sat opposite him.
"I'm doing great, are you ready for this mission?"
"Yes I am, pleasure to work with you." Just then I saw a familiar boar mask, blonde hair and green and black haori.
"Rengoku-san, Y/N-san!" They walked over to us and sat down. Tanjiro was next to Rengoku and Inosuke and Zenitsu were to my left next to the window.
"Inosuke stop trying to climb out." Zenitsu whined. Tanjiro began to ask Rengoku about Hinokami Kagura.
"I don't know what the Hinokami Kagura breathing style is." Tanjiro looked slightly disappointed with Rengoku's answer.

The train was picking up speed and Inosuke kept trying to get out of the window.
"Inosuke, if you don't sit down I'm going to make you run along side the train."
"Ha I don't care you're not scary." I stood up and grabbed his arm and pushed him further out until he was halfway out.
"Is this good enough for you?"
"Yes now pull me back up!" I pushed him a bit more.
"Please pull me back up."
"Better." I pulled him back up and sat him down. I moved back to my seat and faced Rengoku.
"Rengoku-san do you know what we're dealing with?"
"I believe the demon is a lower or upper moon. We have to be careful as we don't know where it is on the train."
"This should be interesting also if this mission goes bad I have a trump card but the strain from the breathing form could kill me." I smirked knowing that this mission should be interesting and I can see if all my training paid off but I also was concerned about what were going to be facing.
"Y/N-san why'd you make a breathing form that could kill you."
"If I can master it I can reduce the risk significantly but I made it just in case something bad were to happen whilst on a mission."
"Can you tell us what the attack is like?"
"No I don't want my secret technique becoming demon knowledge but let's say it's very powerful." The conversation was left there and an hour later the conductor came over to us and punched our cards.
"Rengoku-san did you notice anything suspicious about that train driver?"
"No Y/N, this demon is very good at hiding." After the train conductor left Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke fell asleep.
"Rengoku-san what's happening everyone's asleep?"
"I don't know Y/N but if I had to guess I think it's a blood demon art." I slowly started to fall asleep whilst Rengoku was trying to fight it. My eyes closed and I opened them to see my little brother running around.
"Aniki, try and catch me." I smiled as my brother took off into the woods.
"I'll give you a head start it'll be too easy." I laughed. I started to sprint after my brother. He laughed as I struggled to keep up. Once I picked up the pace i quickly closed the gap. I reached out my hand and grabbed him.
"Gotcha, now let's go back Otōsan and Okasan must be wondering where we are."
"Ok Aniki." While we were walking back I felt the wind rush against my face and a sense of dread hung over me. I began to run.
"Aniki why are you running?"
"Sorry I just want to get home fast." We began to run and I felt like I was being watched. I grew paranoid and sprinted home with my brother next to me. When I saw the house I began to sweat. I opened the door to find a sight that brought all the memories back. I felt a tug on my arm.
"Aniki why didn't you save us? Why did you let us die?"
"Otouto, what are you talking about? You are here with me?" I was confused as to why my little brother would say this.
"Aniki you saw our bodies, me, Otōsan and Okasan. You saw us die and you didn't save us. Why?" Tears began to form I felt despair, my own younger brother disappointed in me, saying all the things I didn't want to hear.
"Shut it, you're not my Otouto this is a dream. He'd never say that, leave me alone." I was pissed at this demon but still what he made my 'brother' say was right. I was weak, slow and scared. My family gone because of me. It was my fault.
'If this is a dream how do I get because I won't wake but I can't think of a way out.'