Tattoos

[okay, so I'm not going to do Cecil's POV of what happened in the last chapter, sorry but I'm going to do Cecil's POV of what is happening now]

Carlos says he forgot about half of yesterday. Strange. After we left the coffee shop, we went around Night Vale and he pulled out a notepad and started writing down notes. But right when he pulled out a pen, I snatched it away. Writing utensils are forbidden in Night Vale. Just like the ban on wheat and wheat-byproducts. But he did proceed to start taking notes on his phone.

I woke up in my bed. But when I flipped over to my side, there he was. I felt my face burn. He didn't have a shirt on and a lump formed in my throat. The morning sun shined through the faded curtains and the rays of light danced along his cheekbones. His hair was wild and...perfect. I gently brushed my hand along his stubble. His eye opened slightly, and I cringed into a ball.

Carlos surprised me with a smile. Wow. Such a perfect smile. I thought.
He then rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked around the room, and told me that he didn't remember anything of yesterday. Or well half. I breathed deeply and smiled.

I noticed I was sleeping in my boxers and a shirt I purchased from the radio station. So nothing went down last night, at least I think so. I feel awkward having to wake up to him after the day we met.
I roll out of bed and onto my feet and happily ask him, "Breakfast?"
Carlos smiled and nodded in reply. Ugh such a perfect smile.
Almost skipping, I go to the kitchen to make waffles and coffee.