Good Morning

Hi guys!! Happy Halloween, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year! Welcome to 2016, which means new updates! I'm going to try to update as often as I can and remember that I actually have people that like this fluffy shit 😂 Anyways, in celebration of 2k reads, new update! Enjoy.
--
I wake up hazily with an accompanying pounding in my head. Ugh. I got drunk. I told myself that I wouldn't do that. I turn over on my side to see Cecil shirtless and asleep. His tattoos are dull, indicating rest. I place a kiss on the top of his head and sit up, glance at the clock, and read 7:13 AM. I have an hour or two before work. Perfect. I drink some of the half-full/half-empty glass of water on my night stand, Cecil might've made me drink some before hand. How thoughtful.
I drag myself to the kitchen to make coffee in a Keurig, not the way Cecil makes it. Crushing the beans for 45 minutes straight. I keep it black, because black coffee is supposed to help instead of creamed.
I finish and put the cup in the sink and eye the two wine glasses in the drying rack. A good ending to the day I'd say. I stay staring at the glasses and daydream for a bit. "Maybe I should take him out to see the mysterious lights above Arby's," I think. "He'll love them."
I make it back to the room and put on a plain black V-Neck and some dark jeans, giving my hair a little fix up, and off to make Cecil some breakfast. I put out a bowl of coffee beans for him if he'd like to make some coffee of his own, then begin to make bacon and eggs.
While the bacon sizzles and pops, I make scrambled eggs and a sunny-side up, not knowing his preference, and he comes out of the room and into the kitchen.
"Good morning, sunshine," I say smiling.
"Good morning, Carlos," he responds and kisses my cheek while I stir the scrambled eggs.
"I set out some coffee beans for you, if you want coffee," I say and gesture to the counter.
"Oh, thank you."
"No problem. I made you eggs and bacon, I didn't know which type of eggs you preferred so I made scrambled and medium, oh and thank you for the water."
"Aw, you're too sweet, dear Carlos. Scrambled, please. And it wasn't a big deal. I've gone too many nights without it and I know how bad it would be in the morning."
I scoop the eggs onto a plate and place two pieces of bacon on it and put it in front of him as he sits at the table, then eating the sunny-side up with also two pieces of bacon, and sit in front of him, and eat.
Soon I get up and put the plate in the sink, and kiss Cecil goodbye. "Off to the lab, see you later." I say then pick up my shoulder bag and leave the house, leave Cecil.