~The Sides 🍟🥤~

~The Sides 🍟🥤~

OUTLINE:

Example #1

Project: TV Show

Title: MY SECRET IDENTITY

Time Setting: 1988

It is a rewrite and reimagined Fanfiction! I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS IDEA.

Logline: After being exposed to radiation, a teen has superpowers.

PITCH: When new neighbors move in across the street, and I invite Andrew over after dinner only to lie on a couch with a bag of ice pressed against his forehead and his two neighbors hovering over him, he doesn't overthink it.

Still, after he wakes up the following day halfway to the ceiling with his annoying sister demanding to go to the mall, panic settles.

While helping his sister shop, an armed burglary begins. The only one who can save the two store employees from the menacing jewel thief with a gun is Andrew; he rushes to help, only to become the city's superhero.

With the help of Benjamin and Kirk Jeffcoat, Andrew becomes the most powerful hero briarwood county offers.

WARNING ⚠️: Harsh language, violence, incredible Ass-Kicking, romance, and intense kissing

*There are a few characters and Plot Changes*

*SCRIPT FORMAT*

*I do not own the rights to this idea. You can find the actual tv show in one of my books. I recommend checking it out before reading this. There are spoilers!*

^^^^^

Example #2

WARNING ⚠️: 🚨SPOILERS🚨 Please skip if you do not want to read spoilers! Thank you!

Diary of a Teenage Superhuman - Outline

Logline: Being Super is the New Normal

Elevator pitch

Why should you read it? This superpower-filled series indeed packs a punch. It tells the story of a super-powered teen going through life with a massive secret to burden and wanting to be ordinary, but he has many choices.

Synopsis: Sixteen-year-old James Everett Knight wants nothing but to be a normal kid after getting superpowers at six years old, but after dealing with bullies and mysterious supers that show up in the town of Phanton, he must fight his profound feelings to protect the ones he loves while going through life as a teenage superhuman.

About the Characters:

Hero:

James Everett Knight: The Alpha - Protagonist: A Teenage Superhuman who battles bullies and Mysterious Supers.

Samual Jonathan Knight: The Brains - Protagonist: James' uncle and a scientist.

Derek Cole Knight: The Power-Up - Protagonist: James's brother and a cop.

Matthew James Knight: The Muscle - Protagonist: James's father and a cop.

Noah Samuel Kinley Knight #2803: The Party - Protagonist: The new kid and a Vigilante sworn to protect James and his family on his terms. He is also Samual's genetically altered test-tube child.