~ ... And Then what happened? ~

With writing a script, there comes a responsibility to keep the flow smooth and understandable so that when it's read, it keeps the audience intrigued and gives them a glimpse of what will happen next.

When you write without following the major plot points, everything will jumble, and no one will know what is happening.

Although sometimes giving an excellent twist to the story is unique and brilliant, it must match your script details.

Some significant points you must work on and follow to write an incredible script are:

Exposition:

Exposition is where you set the mood and placement of your scene. It is where your character's personality flourishes and what will happen next.

Climax, Rising, and Falling Action:

The climax, or rising action, is the build-up of events that eventually lead to the plot twist and resolution. It is usually where the antagonist plots his revenge right before a big event happens.

The climax builds and eventually works to the falling action, which lies between climax and resolution, an integral part of your script. It's calm after the storm and is usually right after the big event. The antagonist defeats the bad guy, and the universe rejoices in satisfaction over their hero.

Plot Twist:

The plot twist is the big event that bonds the sequence of games together and creates chaos. When writing the plot twist, you want to make it as eventful as possible. Pack it with loads of unexpected turnouts that nobody saw coming.

Resolution:

It is the part of your script where everything is fine. Your story is about to end, and you've made it past the significant event. It could either be a positive or negative ending, but mostly positive.

Plot Points:

Plot points are the most critical events in a story—the significant events build up to the climax.

In this order, this is the most basic setup to use when writing a script. Make sure you pay attention to detail that may or may not need to exist in your scenes.

Ask yourself, does it move the story forward? Is there a reason for its existence in my script? Those questions should allow you to write a more accurate script.