About the Author

What are your favorite films/tv-shows?:

I don't have one favorite show, but some of my favorite shows would have to be The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Smallville, and My Secret Identity.

What inspired you to write?:
Ever since I could think independently, I have had a passion for storytelling. I enjoyed imagining different worlds and what would happen. It was a way for me to lie without actually lying because I'm not very good at it. It gave me a world to escape to when I needed to.

What are your passions?:
I enjoy writing and scriptwriting, acting, filmmaking, and arts and crafts.

What is your favorite film industry job?:
When I was younger, I was passionate about acting, but I fell in love after being introduced to scriptwriting.

Why do you write?:
I write to make myself feel happy. I write to tell a story. I write because it makes me feel good about myself and helps others feel good.

What is your writing motivation?:
My writing motivation always tells a story, whether from actual life or my mind.

What is your favorite genre to write about?:
My favorite genre juggles paranormal and science fiction.

When did you write?:
I've been writing since I was four. I had a rough life, and it helped me get out of tough times.

What are your writing goals?:
I want to publish a successful book and sell my first successful script.

Any hobbies you are currently interested in?:
My current hobbies are writing and examining television shows, so I learn how to write and craft. I've also taken up a little exercise.

What do you wish to achieve?:
I want to land a job in the film industry, eventually.

Where do you hope to be in 10 years?:
I hope to be a successful writer and scriptwriter in the future.

A piece of advice you would give to someone who wants to write?:
A bit of advice I would like to give to my writers would be never to give up. Your script may be your baby, but you need to learn when extra criticism is required; however, you should not let people put you down and belittle you for your ideas. Be positive and a voice for others with who you wish to share your thoughts.

Script Writing is another writing style that tells a story. It is formatted to make films and written much differently than a book. However, the idea is the same.