~ The Script Writing SANDWICH! ~

Now that you know how to write a script, some brief definitions may help you while writing.

Speak Of The Devil
(Title of your script ^^^)

"PILOT"
(Episode title ^^^)

By: N/A 
(Writers Name ^^^)

Address: N/A
Phone Number: N/A
Email: N/A
(How the producer can reach you ^^^)

Logline: What if Lucifer was told he had a second chance to prove himself but had to trade lives with someone to do so?
(Brief Description ^^^ or Logline)

"PILOT"
(Title. ^^^ The name of a television series's first script is a pilot. The title should be uppercase.)

ACT ONE
(^^^ How you should open your script occasionally^^^)

INT. AARON TAYLOR ROOM — DAY
(^^^ Heading, Which is a brief description of your settings^^^ It should always be in uppercase)

We drag through a bedroom. It belongs to a teenage boy with heaps of dirty laundry covering the floor. White walls clash with a greyish carpet. (<<< Brief description of the room) We pan over and pull in further as we see:

(^^^ Opening Action is the first brief description of the scene.)

The body of a young teenage boy, AARON TAYLOR, roughly 16 years of age, wearing a dark hood over a black tee and dark grey jeans, who lay deceased in the middle of his bunched grey sheets under dim lights. His hands clutch hold of a pill bottle on his left and an alcohol bottle on his right. His face is ghostly pale and seems to clash with the WHITEWASHED walls in the BACKGROUND. His body lay with tiny flecks of blue bruises covering his lips and uncovered skin.

(^^^ Action, which is another brief description of what is happening in your script.)

A shadow in the near opposite corner stalks the room near Aaron's dark blue desk covered in unfinished school papers.

CECILY TAYLOR, Aaron's older and only sibling, with brown eyes and long dirty blonde hair, dressed in her night robe (<<< Brief description of our character), walks in following Aaron's horrible rotting stench. She collapses to the ground after seeing her brother's corpse on the bed. Still, she pulls herself to her feet, inching forward as she pushes hard against Aaron's left shoulder, getting more violent the more she nudges him. Tears fall from her eyes.

Cecily
Aaron? Aaron?
(^^^ Dialogue is a discussion between two or more characters.)

Cecily pushes once more than she crawls on top of Aaron's body. She takes one whiff of her brother and scrunches her nose. Her tears coat Aaron's porcelain cheeks. Her hands brush against his as she silently plucks the bottle of pills from his fingertips, stuffing them in her pocket.

Cecily
(Whispers)
(^^^ Parenthetical is a brief Action for the Dialogue.)
Rest In Peace, Aaron.

The shadow moves into view, revealing a ghostly outlined figure of Aaron. He brushes up against his sister, his hands barely tracing her backbones with his fingers before his eyes change course, distracted by something else. She can't see him. However, his sister's eyes widen. Her foggy breath freezes the air as she searches the room anxiously.

(Exposition^^^ Is where the opening action shows we will base our settings and main character on. ^^^)

A bright light emerges, followed by a dark hooded figure appearing in the room's opposite corner. Dark wings grow from its shoulder blades as it gazes upon Aaron. Aaron slightly grins as he pushes forward, but looks at his sister.

Shadow/Aaron's Ghost
Goodbye to you, too, Cecily Taylor. Some things never change.

Aaron strolls over to the winged creature as its wings wrap tightly around him. A dimmed light, followed by a bright blinding shine, surrounds the two as they disappear into great darkness.

(Exposition, which is an action in your script that allows your readers or audience a glimpse of your settings and character's personality^^^)

INT. HELL - DAY
(^^^ Transition in scenes is a switch)

Dark satin maroon curtains work the bloodstained walls and antique furniture. ABADDON, immortal but looks only a few decades old, digs his wicked red nails into the covered breasts of a young soul as his sharp pearled eye teeth trace the outline of her jugular. His hips thrust against hers as his hands slip up toward her shoulders and down her spine. His sharp fangs bite down on her neck before wiping his mouth on a nearby maroon-stained cloth.

(Exposition II is another brief description of the Action that allows your audience to see what is going on in your script^^^)

Abaddon
Lucifer, the boy, has died.

LUCIFER, youthful yet dark with auburn skin and immortal, has a considerable resemblance to Aaron, almost as if they could be twins, but his devilish features hide his similarities. He glares at Abaddon from a bloodstained throne and wets his lips as his hands rub against his dark fur tunic.

Lucifer
Did Azrael bring the boy's wraith?

Abaddon adjusts the girl in his big arms and scowls as he places her on king-size maroon sheets.

Abaddon
No, sir, I believe he hasn't.

Lucifer pulls himself from his seat and over to the bloodstained wine counter. He grabs a glass and a wine bottle and pours to the top, swirling and mixing the wine.

Lucifer
So help me. My father will not make me live with those things he loves to call humans.

Lucifer's hands trace the outline of his horns on his head as a sly grin tugs at the corners of his lips. AZRAEL, tall, blonde, immortal, and youthful, lean against the door frame as he pulls his hood from his head. His wings brush the door's outline as a grin locks his teeth together. Lucifer's smile drops, and he glowers at Abaddon. He slides his hips off the dresser, swirling the maroon wine with his fingers.

Lucifer
Hello, brother. It appears someone has lied to me.

Abaddon's wrist wraps tightly around the lifeless specter's wrist. He grits his teeth, and his muscles clench.

Abaddon
Don't.

Lucifer and Azrael glare at Abaddon for a quick moment before Lucifer clears his throat.

Lucifer
Did you bring the boy?

Lucifer brings the wine to his lips, swishing it in his mouth. Azrael walks towards the lifeless soul lying on the dark, velvet bed sheets.

Azrael
Another one, Abaddon?

Abaddon grunts, his eyes turning black as coal as he removes himself from the room.

Azrael's hands interwoven with the back of her head. His fingertips squeezed against her forehead as the light projects from both Azrael and the young soul's eyes. Lucifer clenches the drink as his right-hand travels to his chest. He hunches over as the drink clinks against the cold, dark floor. Finally, Lucifer collapses to the ground...