Naive and Childish

Gellert was no simple man, he was a giant in the eyes of the magical community. His poise, rhetoric, elegance and just about his bare essence endeared the staunchest of man like a moth to a flame. He was charismatic, compelling and most of all he was a realist. All of which if mixed would create a man that had the power to take the world by the neck and shake it till it begged in tears for mercy. Gellert was an ambitious man. He knew that in order to establish world order he had to make drastic and revolutionary changes. He was an idealist, and nothing would stop him in his path to restructure the world order. He also was a man of strong convictions and a seeker of knowledge and truth. Which is why Gellert had been quite intrigued when he came across the tale of The Tales of Beedle the Bard. He grew obsessed with acquiring the deathly hollows. He wanted to unlock the mysteries of the universe and anchor himself at the center, like a sun - blazing and unmovable.

In his most recent expedition to claim the deathly hollows led him to the wand. Which he had finally gained possession over however, the cloak and the stone had left him seething in anger. He had his men all over the world scouring any bit of information relating to the Peverell line because if anyone knew where the items where it would a descendant of that line. So color him surprised when he found out an orphaned child from the line of Morgana and Peverell had washed to the shores of the Isles. When he did more research he realized that this was merely a young child who had recently acquired the 13 seats and the titles to prominent houses. He couldn't let this slip by his hands especially since he already had acquired the Elder wand. He needed the cloak and the stone. So when he appeared to Hogwarts to pay his respects to this young lady. What he found was beyond his comprehension. Though she was young and quite beautiful he realized she was quite mature for her age. At first he assumed she would be easily manipulated to give him the cloak and the stone but he realized she played coy. Completely ignored the fact that he was a feared wizard and carried out a whole conversation with him as if she was talking to her lover. Ha, what a vixen. It's no surprise Albus was unable to sink his claws into Lady Stark. Though young she may be she had something about her that ticked Gellert off. He didn't know if it was the fact that she was immune to his charm or the fact that she wasn't as easy to manipulate as his other pawns. But no matter he would get to play with Lady Stark sometime later. He had Europe to conquer. After a quick break though he still was a man who needed to recover from the baboons and their incompetencies.

__

I sat on his swivel chair and was looking through his journal when I heard footsteps enter the tent. I smirked in glee as I swirled the chair around. Legs crossed over, cherry red lips tilted up into an upward smirk as I greeted the man of the hour.

"Hello Gellert."

He seems to freeze for a second before walking up to me.

"Ms. Stark, what a pleasant surprise. If I had known I was hosting company I would have been more prepared. But might I ask what exactly are you doing here? For that matter how exactly did you get in here?" Gellert asked.

I rested my chin on my right hand nonchalantly as I looked down at my nails, "Oh you know you might want to improve your security if a 16 year old can break into your camp."

"And how exactly did you get into my tent?"

"Why do you seem so surprised I was able to get into your camp?" I asked as I got up and walked towards his couch and plopped myself down.

Gellert raised a brow before going to his cabinet. He poured himself two cups of bourbon and came over handing me one of the cups.

"Oh no I don't drink, plus I am underage," I explained.

"You can die in a war but you can't drink?" Gellert said as he put my cup on the coffee table and took a swing of his drink.

"I wouldn't drink even if I could. It's a choice that I've made, between myself," I explained.

"Huh, your God was it?"

"Religion has nothing to do with it, I choose not to because I can." I answered.

"You keep mentioning you choose to, last time I checked religions and women's choices never mixed," Gellert quipped.

"I will not disagree with you, but what I choose to believe in, how I choose to act are my rights and privileges that no man or religion can take away. Besides since when were you a man who knew so much about religion?" I asked.

"Even the devil can cite Scripture," Gellert answered.

"Ah well that makes sense," I nodded in agreement.

"So what brought you here Ms. Stark?" Gellert asked.

"First how about you call me Iris, I've been calling you Gellert its only fair."

"Well in that case Iris how exactly did you infiltrate my camps that not even the international magical community has been able to?"

"Would you believe it if I said by sheer dumb luck."

"With you ... well I guess I wouldn't put it passed you."

"Touche"

"Why are you here Iris?"

"Someone's impatient."

"I'm not joking anymore."

"Neither am I, maybe I just missed you and wanted to come see you."

"Do you think I was born yesterday?!"

"With that body, no sir," I said with a smirk.

Before I knew it my back hit against the wall and Gellert was holding my neck in a chokehold.

"Oooh kinky, but I thought you swung the other way my dude. Like you know with someone from my school," I said with a smile as I wiggled my brows.

He furrowed his brows, "how do you know that."

"Oh please like you haven't done a background check on me. I just did the same. Uno reverse my good sir," I answered.

His anger was evident as he looked like he was ready to tare me to shreds. But before I knew what was happening this gorgeous piece of hunk was kissing me. Oh my mother of all things sparkly and sweet, the first dark lord is kissing me. Wait I thought this man was gay?

I pushed his off of me and he sat back down at the couch as I looked gobsmacked.

"Doesn't feel so good to be always left surprised now does it," Gellert quipped as he took a swing of his cup of bourbon.

"What the hell? Why would you do that? Are you crazy?" I yelled totally annoyed.

He smirked, "I hope that proves that I am quite fond of your gender. Just because I like one does not mean I don't like the other."

He's bi? Umm... damn my cheeks turned pink from embarrassment.

"Well you've made your point let's agree to never repeat that ever again," I stated in accusation as I sat down and tried to recompose myself. Gosh how long has it been when, what's taking it so long to kick in?

"Oh dear Iris you're still quite young and have not understood the way the world works have you?"

"I'd like to stay naive and dumb for as long as I can."

"Why's that-," he's eyes started to droop.

"So that arrogant men like you can underestimate me," I answered with a smirk.

Before he could respond Gellert passed out on the couch.

Well that was easy. I walked up to him and looked through his pockets and person until I came across the elder wand. This counts as disarming him I guess because the minute the wand was in my hand I was able to feel it accept me as the owner. Huh, neat. I am hungry. I should stop at the muggle world and buy some gift for Marie.