Lets Make a Wager

My hair fell down in large curls that bounced with my step. I had applied some mascara and that was pretty much it. Ain't nobody got time for more.

I was dressed in a short dark green dress, black over the knee socks, with black oxfords on my feet.

I grabbed my bag and walked towards the common room.

I could feel people' gazes drawn to me; considering the fact that I was wearing something that was scandalous. This was the 20th century for them of course, and for them to see a girl walk around so free and so carelessly was absurd. I was destroying their preconceived patriarchal, chauvinistic and dogmatic society by dragging it through the ground.

I was too opinionated. Too free! Too uncontrolled! Too powerful! I was a witch! Ha... see this is where the witch trials sprung from.

Well no matter I would be the one to lead these ladies to the feminist movement.

I walked into the common room as the male trio of Nott, Rozier and Lestrange turned in my direction. Their expressions were the cherry on top on

I smirked as I swished my hips back and forth heading in their direction, which was actually the same direction as the exit from our common room. The party of three straightened out and gulped with every step that I took. It was really funny if you ask me.

Before I could reach the boys I walked passed them instead of stopping, "Later boys," I called out as I smirked.

My Oxfords clicked down the steps; I was met with the smiling face of Charles.

Who looked somewhat gob smacked at my state of dress. He stuttered as he greater me and I smiled to keep my laughter from escaping my mouth. Oh boy, did these little boys had a lot to learn.

"Shall we go?" I asked tilting my head to the side as he smiled warmly at me before taking my hand and escorted me out of Hogwarts.

We were trekking our way through Hogsmeade as Charles began to talk about himself. He was very shy, but once the awkward stage was passed us, he was able to relax and speak freely.

"So where are we going?" I asked Charles as we made our way over to a very hm... how should I phrase it girly? Teashop?

"I'd thought you might like Madam Puttifuds Teashop," replied Charles scratching his head in embarrassment.

"Mr. Potter is this your first time on a date?" I asked suddenly.

"Well no but it seems to be always on the top of many young ladies wishes," explained Charles.

I rolled my eyes as I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the teashop.

"Where are we going?" he asked unsure.

"Trust me," I smirked as I dragged the boy away from the dread teashop.

We ended up purchasing a couple of sandwiches, some drinks and of course chocolates and fruits. I pulled Charles to the Black lake where I conjured up a blanket where we sat down and ate our meal in peace.

"You know I don't understand you," said Charles suddenly.

I raised my brow as a strawberry was half way up to reach my mouth that was left open to accept the sweet juicy goodness. I quickly popped the strawberry in my mouth and began to chew it like a chipmunk as I mumbled, "what do you mean?"

However, it came more as – whasaa measn?-

He laughed, "your different than most of the girls in this age. Your more open, free spirited and most of all genuine."