Sinful Eyes

NOTE:

This chapter is dedicated to all my readers who support me. I am going trough some emotional moments and I was listening to Epik High Lee Hi Can you hear my heart. Although I don't understand Korean I felt like crying as I wrote this piece. I can fully relate to my character in this chapter and you have no idea the emotional state I was in writing this, but I hope I was able to write just a fourth of my state. Please comment just to show your support and if you have felt an uncontrollable emotional turmoil where you couldn't control yourself.

@DeathlyKitsune, @Sala26, @RebellionSpirits, @slytherpuffff, @teegzy12, @VayMoments

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. Please enjoy! You have no idea what each and everyone of your comments means to me. I... can't describe it in words alone. 

***********************************************************************************************

Maybe I should have known who the person that stood before me was. My instincts told me to run. My mind drew a blanc in alarm. Was something this beautiful capable of destruction? My eyes locked with his gaze. His upturned smirk and unforgivable gaze that promised a life time of unforgivable pain. It was the same kind my mother warned me to never fall for. 

'Don't play with the Devil Honey, their sweeter than sin but their bite will poison your soul from within till your left with the bitter taste'

'Are you listening to my heartfelt confession?' 

"Ms. Stark," his voice bounced off my thoughts as I watched his red lips move.

I took a step back.

He stepped into the room.

"How did you get in here?" I asked.

He smirked.

I felt like crying out in pain; if I fell in love right now today, would someone hear me. Can I scream and yell that this was unfair. That such a person should not have existed on this earth.

"You've heard of me," he answered, his voice so crisp and smooth it was like the ocean kissing the sand in the early morning. The shivering cold held a breathless serenity; his voice lulled me to a false sense of security. 

"There's not a person on this planet that hasn't," I answered bitterly.

"Yet not many have been fortune enough to meet me face to face, and yet here we are and you already know who I am without me introducing myself," he quipped.

"Its not hard to take a guess; your a man known to leave lasting impressions," I answered.

His shoes tapped and drummed into my ears as he took five short steps to reach me. 

"Flattery is not your style my lady, or so I've heard," he answered as his right hand reached up and his fingers traced my face.