What Makes You Tick

"What is it that your planning Stark?" asked Tom as I was walking by him to Slughorn's class.

"Me planning something I don't know what you are talking about? Now you however maybe your planning something. You know, to have me madly fall in love with you. Have you got any ideas?" I asked in sarcasm.

"Don't take me for some fool," he gritted his teeth in anger.

"Oh I have an idea, I love candy. Maybe you can pull a Pavlov on me. Condition me to liking you through the medium of candy. Eh, that's actually pretty good. Admit it that was actually a really nice idea," I giggled as I fled into the classroom leaving behind an agitated Dark Lord.

**********************************************************************************************

"So I don't get it, why do purebloods hate muggleborns so much?" I asked Orion as he sat across from at Hogsmeade in Three Broomsticks.

"Heck if I know. All they've been spouting is that the muggleborns are stealing our magic because many purebloods are having more and more cases of squibs," explained Orion.

"But that would mean its genetic. If thats the case. If purebloods are so afraid of the increasingly alarming amount of squibs then they should increase their gene pool. I mean they are literally breeding the magic out of their genes if you think about it by inbreeding. Rather than helping themselves its more like the purebloods are causing more squibs with their moronic ideas. Plus lets not forget then the fact that these muggleborns who are in essence just children of squibs who's genetic pool has finally mutated enough for the gene to awaken," I explained.

Orions mouth was open agape as he stared at me and then he began sputtering and laughing his ass of, "Oh dear Merlin, you have got to say that whole entire speech infront of the Wizengamot and have them choke on their own stupidity. Oh I would love to see their faces when they hear you say that," Orion said as he picked up his cup and took a sip of his tea.

While I pursed my lips as his smoldering eyes looked at me. I smiled before I picked up my straw and began to lick the whip cream of the straw. It was totally inappropriate. He cleared his throat as he looked away from my action and I snorted.

"What?" he asked with a raised brow as he looked at me expectantly.

"Nothing its just I can't take how much of a gentleman you guys can be at the same time construct such a chauvinistic society," I replied. 

"Well I can be a gentle man if I am obliged to do so. Of course that all depends on the right type of company," replied Orion.

"Your so ..." I squinted my eyes and pretended to think, "boring."

Orion sputtered as he began to choke on his drink, "Boring?! What do you mean? I... But? ... what? How?"

I began to laugh as the on lookers stared at us in such a disapproval.

"I can help you rectify this awful accusation Lord Black," I supplied as I smirked at Orion.

"Whatever you have in mind Lady Stark you have my outmost attention," Orion answered as he raised his brow.

I raised my brow and smiled as I pulled the boy out of his seat and out the establishment. He was going to regret ever agreeing to my demands.

************************************************************************

We had climbed up to the highest point on Hogwarts. The astronomy tower had a small gap for a roof top. I had him climb up with me and stare at the breathtaking scene. Of the peaceful earth.

"This is a nice place," Orion said as he looked around putting his hands in his pockets.

I snorted, "the scene maybe beautiful but there's more to this place then what meets the eye."

"Well enlighten me then," Orion answered expectantly.

"One day I'll spout out wings and fly and you won't be able to stop me," I replied with a smile.

"Really is that what you think," Orion chuckled with a smile.

I smiled bitterly, "It's a promise. You can count on that. But until then we will be doing something similar. Come on."

I walked over to the ledge. 

"Careful," screamed Orion as I pulled out my wand and summoned a broom.

"I haven't actually rode one yet so hey first times always going to be a bit bumpy," I replied.

Before I get on Orion had pulled me back and grabbed the broom. He got on himself and looked at me, "Come I won't let you break a neck you can ride behind me."

"Awe what a gentleman, you make me want to barf but coo at the same time," I replied as I climbed on.

_______________________________________________________________________________