Malfoy

"That was a lot of fun," I said to Orion as he let me off the broom.

Orion followed my lead and got off, he tucked his hands in his pocket as he looked at me with a goofy smile.

"I must say that this was quite an adventure," Orion said.

"Well I'm glad you had fun, at least I hope you did," I supplied as my brows furrowed.

"I did, it was a nice getaway from all the posh pure blood crap," Orion said as he grabbed a piece of my hair and placed it behind my ears.

"Orion," I said sweetly.

"Yes..." he asked furrowing his brows.

"I'm really glad that you don't think I'm in love with you," I said with a smirk.

He looked gobsmacked for a minute before he doubled over and started laughing, "Haha... your the first to ever stop my advances before I even got the chance to start."

"Well as long as we are at the safe side," I stated with a smirk and walked away as Orion kept calling my name out by I kept ignoring him and walked away.

________________________________________________________________________________

Professor Hedgemond was a stern man who upheld the Highest standards of each and every student. If I didn't know better I would say he actually belonged anywhere but a school setting.

He was a strict teacher with a moral resolve that made you wonder if he actually was a Slytherin.

"Now young ladies and gentlemen," his booming voice rung out as I straightened my back out to the man who scrutinized me like I was an ant waiting to be squashed.

"As you all know in a year and a half it will be your time to leave these halls and actually take on the world. So this whole year we we'll be exploring career goals. Now I've assigned each and everyone of you a partner, you can look at the board to see whom your assigned partner is and take a seat by him or her. Did I mention your new seats are permanent," Professor Hedgemond laughed in glee as we all groaned in anger.

Figuring it would be useless to crowd around the board to see who my assigned partner was. I sat in my seat waiting for them to just come find me. Plus I was too lazy to move from my seat, so sue me.

"This is absurd professor I refuse to be her partner!" was the only thing I heard from the front of the room.

I looked up and what do you know found Malfoy arguing with the professor over his partner. Knowing him the only person he hates enough to throw such a childish tantrum meant he was referring to me. I groaned as my head plopped on the table. Tom's eyes caught mine as he smirked at me. I poured sticking my tongue out.

"Did you see that professor this is the kind of animalistic and barbaric characteristics I am talking about. You see she is unsuitable to be a Malfoy's partner," he blabbed as Professor Hedgemond rolled his eyes at me at his childish behavior.

I shook my head in understanding.

"Take a seat Mr. Malfoy we don't have all day and no more complaining lest you wish to be send to the Headmaster's office," replied Hedgemond as he walked away.

"Now class you have time to get to know your partner for fifteen minutes before we get back to talking about Social conduct when speaking to a centaur," hummed the professor as groans echoed throughout the room.

Chatting began as partners began introducing one another.

I turned my head to look at the Malfoy who had his nose turned in the air as if to say 'don't talk to me.'

I tiled my head to the left as I stared at him and then I tilted it to the right as if I was inspecting a problematic situation. Which I technically was mind you. He had long luscious platinum blond hair that he kept tied in a loose pony tail. It looked good on him actually.

"What are you starring at?" he snapped.

"Just wanted to know how all that swelled up who fits in your tiny head," I replied as I smiled at him sweetly.

"Why I ought to...," he began when the professor interrupted him as he began to teach.
I stuck my tongue at him as I went back to doing work.

___________________________________________________________________

"She's atrocious, seriously. Have you seen her. She has no self control, always acting as if she was raised with the animals," cried Malfoy as he followed his group of friends which included Black, Tom, Rosier, Nott, Lestrange.

"Now come off it a few harmless pranks and you write her off just like that," quipped Black at his friend.

"I don't see what you guys see in her," he quipped.

"A beautiful pure blood witch, with a brain of her own and a hot body," replied Black.

Tom send him a glance and a raised brow.

"I would never in a million years see myself with that filth," cried Malfoy in anger.

Evidently the subject of the conversation was jogging by the party as she rounded the corner and acknowledged the individual and began to ran when Malfoy called out.

"It's a good thing her parents died, wouldn't want to be infesting this world with more spawns like her!"

I froze on my sprint when Malfoy's words cut my heart like sharp glass. I pulled on an impassive face as I turned around to face the company.

I stalked towards them.

"Oh you've done it now," mumbled Black as he gulped in fear for his friend.

Tom couldn't agree more with Black as he stared at Iris who at the moment looked as regal as a painter who was slowly sticking her prey.

She walked up close to Malfoy's face as he stepped back mumbling, "What are you doing?"

She gave him a smirk, "I can let you get away with a lot of things, calling me names even the vilest that you can think of. But I hope you remember one thing.... Never insult my mother or my father!"

She turned around but then suddenly turned back and said, "Oh and one more thing..." as she swung her right hand back and punched Malfoy in the nose.

The boy collapsed from the shock and the pain as he grunted and held his hand on his nose. He could feel blood pulling down. He was too shocked to respond. Never in his life had anyone raised their hands at him. Never has a woman ever defied.

Meanwhile his friends snickered in the background.

"You broke my nose!" Cried Malfoy.

"I did?" Iris said with fake sympathy, "well boo who you big baby. Can't take a punch from a girl. Listen to me Malfoy you are getting on my last nerve. Get over your stupid egotistical chauvinistic ways before I really snap. And I can assure you next time I will castrate you with my bare hands. Now I expect to see you on the 7th floor tomorrow night by the girls bathroom so we can discuss our first assignment. I swear if you don't show up I will destroy you and feed you to my piranhas. Are we understood?"

The boy nodded his head meekly as she smiled sinisterly, " well then. Boys" she addressed everyone as she excused herself and walked away heels clanking on the tiled halls.

Malfoy gulped in fear as he clutched his nose and whimpered.

"I think I'm in love," quipped Rosier as Nott smacked him upside his head.

Tom glared at the girls retreating steps and followed after her.