Mood Swings

The temple under the waning sun.

I folded the crumbled piece of mail that I received overnight. Snorting I realized it was time to make my move and find Gellert. Ugh what a drag. That man was way too good looking to be this competent in his scheming. Seriously, why do good looking people have to have like literally everything. 

I grabbed a piece of toast and buttered it before stuffing it my mouth. As it crunched and made little crumbs fall to the table Tom decided to make his entrance at that moment. My mouth held the piece of toast as I froze in embarrassment. Tom sat down and smirked at me as his right brow raised in question. 

Ugh good looking people are just too much. I tore the toast and dropped it at my plate before cleaning the crumbs of my face and hands. My brow raised in question asking him if he had something to say. 

"I quite like your master piece you left in the common room this morning. Though I should warn you the Blacks tend to have a harsh sting when they come for you," Tom answered as he grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl.

I glared at the handsome dark lord. Why does he have to be good looking too and eat healthy. Ugh I think I am getting my period. I realized my mood swings were hitting hard. 

"Look do I tell you how you run your minions?" I asked as I waved around my half peice of toast in his face. 

Tom looked bewildered at me but his stern eyes were conveying I should not press on the subject.

"So you just let me do my shit, besides they were getting on my last nerves. Like damn girl has no effen honor. They attacked me in the bathroom while I am still recovering. That's so sad and they still lost to me. So what does that say about me." I explained.

"Besides they will have to come growling to me if they want their wands back," I said as I pulled Cassiopeia's out and twirled it in my hand. 

"Your good," Tom said.

"You've just noticed," I rolled my eyes.

"You should work for me," Tom answered. 

"I don't work well with others," I quipped with a smirk. 

"Did you guys see what happened this morning?" Orion asked from my left as he plopped down to my left Marie made her way over to my right. Malfoy sat to Tom's right silently acknowledging people but ignoring me completely.

"Who could miss that?" Marie asked.

"Do you have any idea who's done it?" Orion asked.

"No clue," I said as I played the innocent act, "why do you ask?"

"Father wanted me to look into it and get retribution or whatever it is," Orion grumbled, "Oddly Cassiopeia does not want to investigate this further so I am just interested in figuring out what actually happened. You know because someone like Cassiopeia does not stop from getting revenge."