Prologue

Somewhere far away...

"Those morons failed, the hybrid still breaths, and from what I've been told the whore is still alive also", the elderly Alpha says to his sons. "It's your chance now to cleanse this family of the filth that brings us shame, do not disappoint me, if you fail I will kill you myself", he says. The two huge Alpha's bow to their father, pledging not to return until the head of the hybrid is in their hands. "I'm also told that the hybrid has not only found his Vampire mate, but now his Alpha has been found, their will now be two fighting for his survival, so be prepared my sons and come back to me safely. 

The Jeon Mansion

After everything that has happened in the past 24 hours, to say that everybody is physically and emotionally drained is an understatement. Jin lay snuggled into Jungkook's arms, his arms tightly wrapped around him, his protective nature kicked into high gear, especially when Jin's Alpha showed up at the end of the night. Tala and his sister Honi met up with Jin's uncles and befriended them not knowing what they were tasked to do, when Weylyn and Conell explained what they were there to do, the new wolves were hesitant getting into a fight that wasn't theirs and with people they didn't know. After everything was done and the two rogue wolves were dead, the new wolves showed themselves, sensing other wolves in the area, when Tala saw Jin the connection was immediately made. Jin was hurt and exhausted, Jungkook took him to their room without letting the wolves interact, Jungkook's heart couldn't take anymore, so he whisked his Naekkeo off to their room and held him tight. 

Jin woke up and looked at the clock, the sun should be setting, how long did they sleep, he looks down at his gorgeous Naekkeo, tracing the shape of Jungkook's beautiful face with his finger, leaning down kissing his lips, Jin's body heats up and he wants his man now. He strips himself of his underwear and straddles Jungkook's hips, rutting against his cock, making them both rock hard, Jungkook's eyes fly open and in a flash Jin is under him and Jungkook is pushing his cock into Jin's waiting hole, "I need you Imja", Jin cries out. "I've got you Aegi, I've always got you", he says thrusting harshly into Jin, neither can get enough, Jungkook cant get deep enough, Jin needs Jungkook's cock deeper. He flips Jin on his knees and continues the assault on Jin's ass, making him scream out, "HARDER." Jin releases on to the bed and Jungkook is trying to hold it together, but Jin's hole is milking him of any self control, making him cum, filling Jin up full of his seed. 

He collapses on top of Jin and they lay there for a second catching their breath, and within seconds, Jin is riding Jungkook's cock trying to satiate his hunger. A few hours later, they lay exhausted in each others arms, "what happened Aegi", Jungkook asks, "is it your heat again already." Jin shook his head, I don't know what it was Imja, I just wanted you so badly, I feel much better now", he says kissing Jungkook's lips. "Can we just stay here so we don't have to deal with anything out there", Jin asks. "We need to deal with all of this babe, we have a lot to sort out," Jungkook says helping Jin up, "let's shower." 

Downstairs the real world awaits them, they may reconsider Jin's idea of staying locked in their room forever. Jungkook heads downstairs with Jin on his back, "I can walk Imja", he laughs. Jin stiffens, "what's wrong Aegi", Jungkook asks. "His mate is outside waiting to talk to him", Boone says. "I'm his only mate", Jungkook growls. "Jungkook, you know this difficult enough for Jin, don't make it harder on him", Victoria says coming down the stairs behind them. "How is my mom", Jin asks. "She's getting better everyday, you can see her in a bit, go talk to Tala you need to figure things out", she says, "Jungkook, let him go." But Jungkook refused, "He's mine", he says trying to keep his sadness and anger under control. Jin turns to him and presses his forehead to his, "Imja, I will always be yours, please don't worry but your mom is right, I need to straighten this out." "Jungkook", Keiran says, "Dante got away, and we cant locate him." Jungkook let out a sigh, wrapping Jin in his arms, "go talk to Tala, I need to deal with this", he says kissing Jin's forehead. 

Jin followed Boone outside where he sees Tala and Honi standing, he turns as soon as Jin steps outside, "Good evening Omega, I am Tala and this is my sister Honi, we are very thankful that your family has accepted our being here, I honestly never imagined I would find my mate here", he says. "Alpha, what do you know about me", Jin asks. "I know that your name is Seokjin, and that your scent is very intoxicating, I smell wild berries mixed with woodsy scent", he says sniffing the air with bright red eyes. "Tala, what kind of name is that", Jin asks. "Native American, my sister and I are from the Hopi tribe", he says. "Why are you here, you are far from home", Jin says. "We lost our parents to another pack, we had nothing left on the reservation, so we have been travelling all over the world, it has been a very nice experience, especially now that I found my mate", he says smiling. 

Jin cant deny that the Alpha is breathtakingly beautifully, and his sister too, when they were in wolf form, they were black as night, in human form their skin is a deep brown, and their eyes are deep black pools. "Seokjin, Tala is correct, you smell of Wild berries and an under tone of burning wood", Boone says furrowing his eyebrows. "I've never knew I had a smell, Uncle", Jin says confused. "All wolves have a scent Seokjin, that can only be detected by other wolves, which is why you could smell my brothers when they were near, there pheromones got stronger around you making their scent 10 times stronger, they were trying to intimidate you. When I first met you I could smell your scent, beautiful array of wild berries, very calming, but now there is something different in it", he says. 

A/N This is how I picture Tala and Honi, I myself am Native American, so I am proud I can represent my heritage in this story.