Obstacles

Jungkook was in his fathers office discussing what to do about Dante, "I'd like to say he is gone for good, but he may try to come for Jin," Keiran says. "Jin seems to be a trophy for him, and he may not rest till he gets what he wants", Cassius says. Jungkook runs his hand thru his hair, "if its not some strange Alpha wanting my Naekkeo, its a crazy fucking teenage vampire with bloodlust." "Its going to be okay Jungkook, you'll see", Victoria says. "What do you know Love", Silas asks, "what have you seen." She smiles sweetly and leaves the room, closing the door softly behind her. She walks into the living room, watching the new guests talk with Jin and Boone, she sits on the couch and waits patiently. 

"I smell like Wild berries", Jin asks. "Yes Omega, it is so beautiful, my sister smells of Hyacinth and I like my father smell of Sandalwood", Tala says. "Uncle, do you smell", Jin says. Boone laughs, "yes Seokjin", he intensifies his scent and the smell of Mahogany invades Jin's nostrils. "Uncle, Dante had a scent he used that would make me very sleepy, do Vampires have scents like wolves", he asks. "I'm not sure, maybe that is one of Dante's abilities", Boone says. "I want to know everything about you Seokjin, I know that you are very special, I heard your uncles talking about you, I also heard them speak of their father and he does not sound like a very nice man at all, he is the one that sent them to kill you", Tala says.  

"My father has always considered Seokjin an abomination, being half vampire, half wolf while most people see Jin as a rare gem". Boone says, "he is afraid of him, he has been afraid of him since he was born, because he knows that Seokjin is very powerful." "According to my brothers, my father had an affair with a very powerful Alpha female, he always considered my mother a weak omega who bore him weak children, so after the Alpha gave birth to twin Alphas which is very rare, he killed my mother." "Those are the Alphas that your brothers told us about, they said they are pure evil, and very strong", Honi says. Victoria senses Seokjin's pulse quicken, and his temperature rise, so she makes her way outside, "Boone, why don't you take our guests into the house and get them something to eat." She takes a hold of Jin's hand. 

"Jin, your mother is asking for you." Jin looks at Tala, then back at Victoria and follows her upstairs, Clementine was in human form, laying against the pillows on the bed. "Momma", Jin says sitting next to her and hugging her, "how are you feeling Momma." "I'm so much better Seokjin, my bones need to mend still, but the flesh is healed", she says with tears in her eyes. "Momma, what's the matter, did I do something to hurt you", Jin says with worry. "Victoria, I think we need to talk to our Seokjin, he has some very hard decisions to make", Clementine says holding Jin's face in her hands. 

Looking into Jin's eyes, "my baby is going to have a baby." Jin's eyes went wide, "what, what did you say", he asks. "I can smell him Seokjin, he has his fathers scent, it lies just beneath yours", she says. "Jin, Vampires don't have a strong scent like wolves do, we don't give off pheromones  but we do have a scent, if you concentrate, you can smell us", Victoria stood and placed her wrist in front of Jin, "smell my wrist, our scent is strongest in our pulse points, where we feed, you may have never noticed Jungkook's scent because yours becomes so strong during sex, and you have only fed while in sexual situations." Jin grabbed her delicate wrist and brought it to his nose, taking in her scent. "You smell like lilies", he says. She smiles and nods, "Jungkook has a woodsy campfire scent, which is what your mother smells on you, meaning that you are carrying Jungkook's baby", she says giggling and clapping her hands. 

"You said I have a hard decision to make, what did you mean", he says looking at his mother. "Your Alpha, Jin, he cant accept you as his mate, you are not only mated to Jungkook but now you carry his child, and being with your Alpha will kill your unborn child", She says, "but you can choose to keep him close to you, he can help in certain instances when it comes to your wolf side." "I wont let him touch me during my heat's Momma, I could never do that to Jungkook", Jin says with a worried expression. "We would never ask you too do that Seokjin, Jungkook could go into bloodlust if that ever happened", Victoria says. Jin gasped, "how does blood lust work", he asks. "As you know Seokjin, vampires are very jealous and very possessive of what's theirs, if Jungkook were to ever see, hear, smell any kind of sexual arousal between you and anyone else, he would lose all sense of himself, he would become carnal and uncontrollable, he would kill anything in his way", Victoria explains. "They said Dante has bloodlust", Jin says. "Yes, that's what Keiran and Silas think." "Jin, If your Alpha agrees to let you go, he is free to find another mate, but if he chooses to stay he could become part of your pack", Clementine says. 

Aegi, where are you my love

I'm upstairs with my mom, you need to come up here

In a second Jungkook was in the room, "what's wrong Aegi", he asks. Jin giggles, "nothing Pabo", Jin says looking into Jungkook's eyes. "Hold still okay, I need to do something", Jin says holding Jungkook's shoulders. He leans forward and placing his nose on Jungkook's neck, right at his pulse point. He breathed in thru his nose, and when he smelled it, he moaned. Jungkook looked at him with concern, "Aegi, are you okay." "Jungkook", Jin sobbed, "You are going to be a daddy."