Chapter 5

I could barely sleep at all last night. The Umbrella Academy cast and I were going to Disneyland together! The purpose of the trip was to warm up to eachother and get to know the new cast members. Also to just have fun, ofcourse!

I turned my head to the alarm clock that sat on the little table next to my bed.

6:49 am

I sighed, I may as well get up. I throw my covers off of me, and hop out of the bed. I walk over to my dresser, and look for clothes I can wear today's trip. From the silence of Aidan's room, Im assuming he's still asleep. The weather was going to be hot today, I wanted to pick something cute (knowing photos are most likely gonna be taken) but also something I won't overheat in. After contemplating and overthinking my life decisions, I decided to go with this outfit.

knock knock

knock knock

I turn my head to the door that separates Aidan and I's room. With a bobby pin in-between my lips, since he knocked as I was doing my hair. I walk over to the door and open it. He pauses with his hand up as he was about to knock again. He raises his eyebrows looking at my appearance, and his eyes widen slightly.

I throw my head back and groan, marching back to my mirror. "Is it that bad?" I ask, insecurely, putting the pin in my hair.

I see him still standing at the door behind me as I look in the mirror. He shakes his head quickly. "N-No! You look good. Great- you look great." He stuttered.

I sigh, "Okay, you had me worried there for a second."

"Yeah, sorry about that," He scratches the back of his neck and shifts on the balls of his feet.

He looks like he'd just gotten out of bed. He was wearing red plaid pj bottoms, and a grey T-shirt. And I can tell he actually did get out of bed because of his morning voice. If my friends saw this, they would be freaking out.

I grab my makeup bag and set it on the desk, about to do my makeup. I had already started on it, all I needed to do now was add my highlighter and mascara. Aidan still stood at the foot of my door, as if he was a vampire and I had to invite him in.

I smile, "You can come in.. You know,"

He chuckles under his breath, shaking his head, and enters my room. He sits down at the edge of my bed, watching me put the mascara on. "How do girls even do that? I know that I would 100% poke my eye."

"Well," I smile, "I can assure you that does happen sometimes."

He scrunches his nose and winces. "Ouch,"

"Yep,"

"So, everyones coming to pick us up in about an hour. I was thinking we can maybe head down to the lobby soon and get breakfast."

I nod my head, my mouth watering at the idea of hotel food. "Yeah! I'd like that."

"Ok," He says, watching me.

"You should probably get ready," I smile at him after a second of him watching me in silence.

"Right,"

-

After the long drive, we finally arrived! I sat next to Aidan and Robert, there's never a dull moment when your with them. The whole time Rob was looking up riddles, or stupid knock knock jokes that he thinks were funny. It was very squished in the car, if I'm being honest. I mean, a whole entire cast was in the car. The driver thankfully dropped us off infront of where we buy our tickets, saving us from walking a lot.

"Thank you," Elliot thanks the driver, jumping out first since he was closest to the door. One by one we all come out, like a clown car. Aidan jumps out before me, and once he lands on the ground, he extends his hand for me to grab. I take his hand and climb out of the car.

A guard came for us, just in case. I mean, you never know. His name was Mark. He looks all big and strong, but once you get to know him, you soon discover he's a total softy.

"You all ready?" Mark asks and Robert cheers.

"Yeah!" I chuckle.

We walk towards the entrance and wait in the line while Mark buys the tickets. In the lines around us, there are quiet murmurs in the crowd, and I feel eyes practically burning through my head.

My body stiffens, thinking about how this will be the new normal.

"You okay?" Aidan mutters, looking at me with soft eyes.

I quickly nod, pushing the anxiety down. "Mhm," I hum, and he smiles.

Emmy walks next to me and Aidan, with her arms crossed. "You guys excited?" She asks and Aidan nods. She sighs, "God, I haven't been to Disneyland in years."

I smile at her. "My parents used to take me when I was little, but I haven't gone in awhile." I reply and she nods her head.

"Well, either way, it's gonna be a blast."

Hopefully there aren't much fans here, because Rob posted on his Instagram story that we were coming here and.. now everyone knows, and the mega fans will probably do anything they can to meet us.

-

A couple of hours had gone by, and I'm having the most fun I've had in awhile. We hadn't run into too much fans, only a couple. They were all really sweet though!

Through out the whole day, we went on rides, ate, took pictures with fans, and just took videos of each other having fun! But sadly, the day was coming to an end. All of our feet were sore, and we held our half-eaten churros as we walked to the exit of the park. Emmy and Tom laughed, talking about funny experiences they had in the park.

-

The car dropped Aidan and I off at our hotel first. I jumped out of the van, and Aidan came soon after. "I had a fun time," Aidan smiled at everyone.

"Us too!"

"See you guys later."

Aidan and I headed towards the Hotel lobby doors, and right before the vans door closed, we heard Rob about "Dont have too much fun!"

Way to make it awkward.