Chapter 10

Ever since the new cast members were released, I've been earning an insane amount of followers... I mean, obviously that's a good thing. But what comes with fame..? Hate. I've been getting quite a bit of that too. Ava and Stacy end up replying to the hate until they delete their comment, but it still puts a little hole in my heart. I try to ignore it as best as I can.

Today was the day we leave for the first day of set. Aidan informed me last night that he is making a YouTube video through the production of the show, and he wants me to be in it since we are going to be together the majority of the time. He told me he filmed the intro the day we left for the plane.

Now, we stood next to eachother as he took out his camera. "Ready?" He asked, about to hit the record button. I smiled and nodded.

"Hey, guys!" He smiled and waved to the camera. "So right now, I'm here with Y/n!" He introduced me and I gave a cheeky smile and waved. "Hi!"

"So we are both about to head out to go to the first day of filming. We've just packed up our bags from out hotel room and we're about to leave." He tells the camera. He flips the camera around and does a little 360 of the kitchen and tv area. "Thats the room we've been staying in for the past week while they get the set ready." He turns the camera back to us. "You all probably know that Y/n was not in the last season, and she's a new character and I'm so excited to see her act!"

I blush. "Thanks Aidan. I'm so excited to see you work your magic in person." I say and he chuckles. He looks at me an I keep talking. "I'm so excited to play Olive and take on her role. It will be a challenge, but its gonna be a blast."

He looks at me. "I'm sure everyone will love you." He stares me for awhile, before snapping out of it. He turns back to the camera and takes a breath in. "This will be posted after the season comes out, so everyone go ahead and comment your favorite thing about Olive." He says.

"Okay everyone, we'll see you there,"

"Bye for now," He smiles and clicks the off button.

liked by rozzymikes , justinmin and 506,472 others

y/n: action! 😉 🎥

-

@stacy.cassidy: SO PROUD OF YOU BEB
^@y/n: miss you 😢

@umbrellaacad: ☂ so excited!

@aidanrgallagher: y'all aren't ready
^ @user.tua: yes we are 🙄 can it come out tomorrow orrr
^ @y/n: besti im afraid to tell you this..
^ @user.tua:WOAH WAIT U REPLIED ILY

@user.08: AHH
^ @user16: me rn

@ava_foleyy: *screams*

@emmyraver: Your gonna do great!!

@useryuh: can you tell us your characters name??
^@y/n: sorry I can't yet 😫

@rozzymikes: EEEE
^ @justinmin: EEEE

view 12,054 more comments...

liked by y/n and 901,736 others

aidanrgallagher: are you ready? ☂

-

@user6: YES 😫

@:user_honey: MOM THEYRE FILMING AGAIN

@y/n: yes no
^@rozzymikes: LMAO DW YOULL BE FINE

@user_11: ¡Te quiero mucho!

@five_aidanbae: marry me
^@aidanrgallagher: cant, married to Delores
^@y/n: when he's loyal 🤩🤩
^@ava_foleyy: HELPP JDHHDJSWN

@y/n: ☂
^ @aidansslut: backoff hes mine
^ @aidangallagher: actually im not 😂😂
^@ava_foleyy: when he's loyal 🤩🤩
^@y/n: stoppp

view 26,938 more comments...