Chapter 2

My head snaps towards the voice.

Aidan.

Oh my god

"H-hey!" 

He waves his hand in the air, and jogs towards me.

He sits down next to me, I shift nervously in my seat.  "I totally didn't realize it was you back there!" He chuckled.

I smile back. "Well..." I extend my hand. "Nice to meet you."

He takes my hand and shakes it. "Nice to meet you too."

He looked at my face, as if he was memorizing it. Our faces heats up and he clears his throat. "When does our plane leave?" He asked, checking his watch.

I think for a second. "30 minutes."

"Great!" He smiles. We are both on time.

"I'm gonna head to the food court. Would you like anything?" He asked me.

"I'm fine. Thank you."

"You sure you don't want anything? Not even a water?"

I smile at his kindness. "I will take a water."

"Perfect. I'll be right back." He finger salutes and walks off towards the food.

-

20 minutes has gone by, me and Aidan have been having a good conversation. Our flight just got called, and what do you know.. Our seats are next to eachother. He was kind enough to give me the window seat.

Right now, we are in the plane. We both have just been on our laptops, doing our own thing. I was doing some research on the character.

I couldn't help it, I peeked over at Aidans computer.

"You make music?" I ask.

He takes off his headphones, and they rest on his shoulders. He smiles. "Yeah." He waits a second. "I'm making one right now, want to hear it?"

I nod my head and he puts the headphones on my ears. I giggle and he presses play.

-

Finally, we made it off our flight. It's been a couple of hours. Aidan and I know almost everything about each other. He's a really nice boy! I sent Ava and Stacy a selfie of me and Aidan. They freaked out. "We made it!" Aidan exclaimed, Throwing his arms in the air after the long flight to toronto.

"Yay!" I say. And we laugh.

"Allow me." Said Aidan. He helped roll my suitcase to the side, out of the way. "Okay..." he muttered, reading his phone. "So it says the Hotel they want us to stay at is around the corner. It won't be ready for another hour. Wanna get some lunch?"

"You know it." I Grin.

<->

Aidan and I make sure to stay near the hotel. We are now at a very nice cafe. We ordered some Coffie and extra little snacks.

Aidan takes a sip of his Coffie. "This place is so nice."

"I thought you would like it."

I smile at him.

"Let's take a photo. But the production hasn't been confirmed to the public, so let's make sure not to show each other."

"Alright." I chuckle. It makes sense though.

Aidan takes out his phone, and we set our coffees next to each other.

Liked by y/n and 102,360 othersAidanrgallgher: We got some Coffie!

Aidanrgallgher: We got some Coffie!

User: omg with who?

User: who's the girl?

User: I love how everyone is just assuming he's on a date.

User: I love you!!

Y/n: yumm
^Aidanrgallagher: ☕️

stacy.cassidy: omg I love the aesthetic

View 20k more comments