Chapter 13

AN: Hey everyone! Quick authors note. Thank you all so much for reading my story. If you could try to comment and vote on my stories, it would mean so much to me! I spend hours writing my chapters and perfecting them, and they end up getting 0 or 1 comments. It really unmotivates me. I really love to see your guy's funny comments, anyways, happy reading! <3 -Simone

Y/n heard a knock on her trailer's door, so of course, she rushed to answer it. She hopped out of the comfy bed she was relaxing in, and headed for the doors. Y/n opened the door to reveal Aidan.. in his umbrella academy uniform. His hair was slicked back, and he had light makeup on. Her mouth dropped and she looked at him up and down, trying her best to not start laughing. 

He playfully rolls his eyes and put his hands on his hips. "Yeah, yeah. Enjoy the view." 

Y/n giggled and he grabs her hand and pulls her out of the trailer. "Whatever," He shook his head smiling. "Jill wants you to get in your costume then head over to the hair and makeup trailer."

"Jill?"

"One of the hairdressers." He replied. "My favorite." He whispered.

"Oh, alright." 

"They also put your outfit in your closet before we got here." 

"Thanks! I'll see you there." She steps back inside her trailer and walks to her room in the trailer. The room was definitely a tight space, but it could be worse. She opened up the closet and was surprised by the outfit she found. 

It was a beautiful pink flower dress that would flow just above her knees. You see, Olive is a privileged girl who gets everything she asks for. She's known as perfect, but behind closed doors, she is abused by her parents. Which is the reason thankfully Olive decides she wants to runaway and save the world with the academy, and Five, of course. Y/n felt sympathy for Olive, and she just hopes that she can play the character well and live up to fans expectations. 

-

"How do I look?" She did a little twirl. 

Aidan raised his eyebrows. "Y-You look amazing. Your perfect for the role. The worlds gonna love you." 

She pursed her lips. "Thanks Aidan. I really hope I do." She looks down at her outfit. "But Olives got some style! I would definitely would have worn this."

A woman with bright pink hair opened the door and peaked her head out. "Come in!" She said. Aidan and Y/n entered the hair and makeup trailer. The woman smiled at Aidan and opened her arms. "Aidan!" He walked forward and hugged her. "Jill!" He shouted with the same energy. So this was Jill. She pulled out from the hug. "So this must be Y/n?" She gasped happily. 

"Nice to meet yo- Oh!" Y/n extended her hand to shake hands, but instead Jill gave her a kiss on both sides of the cheek. 

"Nice to meet you too! Have seat." Jill turned around to grab a hair curler and Y/n looked at Aidan. 

"I know," He mouthed trying not to crack up. 

Y/n sighed, and sat down. 

Jill plopped some gum in her mouth. "So, for Olives outfit, for the first episode she's gonna be wearing the beautiful outfit you're wearing today, and with her hair curled. Your ears are pierced, correct?" Jill asked. Now that Y/N could hear Jills voice clearly, she noticed that Jill has a small bit of British in her voice. 

"Yes, my ears are pierced," Y/N replied. 

"Great!"

-

Jill spun the chair around, facing Y/n towards the mirror to finally see her reflection after a long time of Jill talking about her personal life. Y/N's eyebrows raised due to shock at her appearance.  Her hands reached to touch her beautiful curls, and she smiled. "Its amazing! Thank you so much Jill." She looked at the gold necklace, that was butterfly.

"Of course, any time Y/N." 

The makeup she did was light, showing Olives natural beauty. Olive is a very kind girl that everyone loves. She is a wholesome, but brave girl. She's been through a lot, but still finds hope in every situation. But as the show goes on, we see Olive slowly losing hope, and losing her light. But, you'll learn more about Olive later on.

"Good luck!" Jill told her.

aidan

y/n

-

Hey, where are you?

At my trailer. You done?

Yup!

Omw

👍 

-

Y/n sees Aidan leaning against his trailer looking at his phone. "Aidan!" She wave and he looks up. "Alright, Im ready." She says as he looks at her in awe. 

"You look.."

She furrows her eyebrows at him as he trails off. 

"Great! You look great." He blushes, scratching his neck as she nods, brushing it off. "Thanks!" 

"We should probably head over then," He starts, looking at the building. They walk over and he asks her. "So, you got all your lines memorized?"

"Yeah, im really nervous though."

"Dont be, you'll be fine." He reassures her and she gulps. 

"Yeah, I hope so."

"Aidan, Y/n!" Someone calls and they look over. "Matt," Aidan waves to the director. "You two ready to film your first scene?" 

"As ready as I'll ever be."