Chapter 12

"Y/N Y/L/N?" I look up at the woman at the front desk who had called my name. Today was the day I have been waiting for, the first day officially on the set of the umbrella academy.

"Thats me," I smile.

"Amazing, Right this way."

-

The woman walked Aidan and Y/n to their trailers. She could feel the excitement rush through her veins as she walked through the set officially for the first time. I mean, could you blame her? She's gotten her dream role getting into her favorite tv show with her idols.

"Your trailers will be next to eachother, assuming you'll be spending a lot of time on set together."

Aidan smiled at her. "Yes we will."

Y/n looked down at the aisle of trailers. All of the main actors trailers were next to eachother. She chuckled and walked up to one of the trailers. There was a sheet of paper on the door that read "Olive"

"Thats me!" She giggled.

The woman then opened the door for Y/n and Aidan. Aidan walked up the steps first, then extended his hand for Y/n to grab so he could help her up. She softly grabbed his hand and he pulled her up. "Thanks," She whispered and he gave her a toothy smile.

"Now here is your trailer! It opens up to a bed, vanity, small kitchen, and a tiny bathroom. We adjusted it to fit all your needs." She said, showing them the super cute trailer. It had wooden floors, and actually had a lot more space Y/n would've expected it to have. Y/n's mouth gaped as she looked around at the trailer she would be staying in.

"Its amazing, thank you so much." Y/n thanked the kind woman. She was trying not to let out the major excitement she was really feeling.

"Of course! We're so happy to have you here." She smiled. "Oh! I almost forgot." The woman leaned forward and opened the blinds above the couch, and pointed out the window. There was another trailer. But it was bigger then ours and longer. "That is the hair and makeup trailer. So you two will be heading there frequently." She informed us. "And let me assure you, they are amazing at what they do." She added and Y/n grinned.

The woman exited the trailer and they both followed. "As you both know, we set up the equipment and set beforehand, so we are going to film the first scene in a couple of hours. Aidan, there is your trailer." She pointed to the trailer next to y/ns with her pen.

She turned around to face both of us and crossed her arms. "Great. Now if you need any help. I am here, just ask for Amy, or you can ask anyone walking around!"

"Thanks Amy." Aidan smiled at her.

"It was a pleasure to meet you two." She shook his hand, then Y/n's. Amy began to walk away.

"Are you nervous?"

Y/n let out a breath she didn't know I was holding. "Yes!"

He winced. "I could tell."

"Oh shut up!"

.  .

liked by y/n_fanpage and 83629 more..

y/n: first day of set! 🤩

-

user9: YES YES AND YES

user84: your beautiful!
^ y/n: tysm!
^user84: OMG WAIT

aidanrgallagher: yes!! ☂

emmyraver: that fit tho! 😍😍
^y/n_fanpage: right!! She's perfect
^ava_foleyy: as she shouldd

stacy.cassidy: YES BEB IM SO PROUD OF YOU

rozzymikes: So excited!! Its gonna be EPIC 🤯
^emmyraver: its gonna blow their minds ;)
^justinmin: see what you did there 😉 😂
^y/n: JUSTIN
^eliotpage: wow y/ns already better at keeping spoilers then you Justin
^justinmin: 🙄 ✋

umbrellaacad: IM SO READY

user.123: will Aidan be vlogging this season tho? 🤔
^aidanrgallagher: maybe, maybe not 🧐