Chapter 17

Aidan and I made our way over to craft. Thats where all the best snacks where. They had soda, cookies, pizza, Mac-n-cheese, anything you would want, its all there. We had to be careful though, because we were both In costume for the next scene of the umbrella academy, and obviously, we don't want to spill on the outfits. Right now, its early in the morning. We both got awoken by Justin and Rob breaking into our trailers and jumping on the bed... 

They really are a child at heart.

"Do you think they have vegan pancakes?" Aidan asked as we walked down the line of food. 

"Oh, Im sure there is." I reply, since he is one of the leads. 

I take out a really delicious looking (favorite food), and my favorite drink (your favorite drink)! Once we both get our food, we sit down at a table and talk for what seems like hours. 

-

"And... Freeze!" The director shouted, Aidan and I both climbed in the backseat of the car. Ritu and David both froze so it looks smooth when Five and Olive teleport into the car. "Action!"

"You don't know anything about me!" Diego shouts.

"I know everything about you. You are a very open book written for very young children." Lila said, laughing slightly. 

"Look.. Im not trying to be a hero, okay?" 

There is a quiet whoosh sound in the back seat. 

Aidan and I quickly sit up in the seat so we are now visible. Here we go.

"Then why are you doing this?"

"Because he is an idiot." Five chimed in.

Lila's eyes widened and she jumped in her seat at the new voice. She quickly turns around, looking at the 2 teenagers. "Who the hell are you?"

Five smiles. "Hi. Im his loving brother." 

Olive flashes a toothy grin and extended her hand. "Hi. I'm Olive, nice to meet you." 

With confusion written all over her face, Lila slowly shakes her Olive's hand. 

"The brother who left me to rot in the nut house." Diego grumbles.

"To protect you from yourself."

"Thats quite sweet." Lila mutters.

Diego rolls his eyes. "Okay, who the hell is this girl?" He asked Five, pointing at Olive. 

"Who the hell is this girl?" Five shot back, pointing at Lila. 

"Okay, all of you. Out."

Five leans closer to Diego. "Lose the crazy lady and come with me. We have important business."

"I am not going anywhere with you."

Five glares at Diego. The boy looks out the window, seeing a police officer walking by. Five smirks. "Okay, fine." He climbs over Olive, leaning his head out the window. "Officer!" He shouts. 

"Hey!" Diego whisper-yells, yanking Five back. "What are you doing?"

Five smiled at Diego. "I hear there a reward out for you two."

Olive raises her eyebrows. "Oh! Thats where I recognized you two." She mumbled to herself.

"They're bluffing."

Diego looks into FIve's eyes, searching for any possible lies. But he couldn't find any. "He's not."

If I'm being honest, I didnt know what to do with my hands right now. So I just brushed off the non-existent dust off my dress. It seems like that's something the character would do.

"Fine, I'll go with you." Diego paused. "And I'm bringing the crazy lady."

"Then I'll bring my crazy lady." 

"Hey! Im not crazy,"

"Cut!"

"Ay!" Ritu cheered and High-fived me. 

"Good job guys. Ritu, and Y/N, you two go and get your makeup retouched up, then head over to building B. Thats where we'll film our next scene." The director instructed us and we all nodded.