Chapter 3

Aidan and I arrived at the hotel, it was very nice. Aidan rolled my suite-case in for me, with his duffle bag full of clothes over his shoulder. We walk in the line, there's about 3 people in front of us.

I glance at him, "Thanks for carrying my bags." I smile sweetly.

His eyes meet mine, and he returns the gesture. "Of course. So, we have the table read in a couple of hours. So let's get out rooms, get situated, just rest, then go..?" He said, which turned out more like a question. I nodded my head.

"Next!"

The person in front of us stepped forward. I took my money out of my pocket and and handed it to the chasher. She smiled at me and put it into the machine. She frowned slightly, looking at me. My eyebrows knotted.

"I'm sorry ma'am, your $500 off..." She informed me and my eyes widened slightly. My face heated up, and I nervously glanced at Aidan. God, this was so embaressening.

I had enough money to pay, but my mom wanted me spend that on others thing. Like food, for example. I sighed, and went to reach my hand into my pocekt to get more money, but Aidan grabbed my arm to stop me. I look at him weirdly as he removes his hand and reaches into his pocket. He grabs a couple hundres of dollars and hands it to the woman. "I got it," He told me, and my eyes widned.

"Aidan-"

"I insist." He smiled, and I looked at him for a second, before giving in and nodding.

-

The lady had given us only one key to the rooms, but I assumed it was because are rooms are right next to eachother, and share a door inside that opens to the other's room. Aidan and I walked to our door. "405...406...407! Here we are."

I nodded, before relizing that I'm not sure which other room was mine. "I guess mine is 406 or 408." I thought out loud.

Aidan took the card out of his pocket, and scanned it against the door handle. It made a quiet buzzing sound and a click. He smiled and opened the door handle. As we walked inside, our smiles dropped slightly.

Two beds. In one room.

Are minds both went to the same thought.

Aidan and I had to share a room.

This was gonna be one awkward couple of days until we get to the trailers on set. Aidan chuckled awkwardly from besides me, I decided to play it cool. I am an actor.

I shrugged and walked over to the bed closest to the big window, and set my bag down. I look like I wasnt bothered, but I was dying inside.

I could feel his eyes burning through the back of my head, before he said his bag down on the other bed queitly.

I looked around. It was a very modern room, looked luxurious. "This is so nice!" I said, trying to change the subject.

"I know right, I love hotels." He agreed.

"Me too," I giggled.

A couple minutes went by of us unpacking our clothes, until we got an email on our phones..

"There it is." Aidan said, looking at his phone.

I furrow my eyebrows at him. "There's what?"

"I just got the script." He said looking up from his phone, now at me. "Check your phone."

I hopped off the bed, and picked up my phone that was on the counter. I opened the Email app and, there was the script. One had the script of the entire show, and another with just my scenes.