Kylo Ren X Reader #20 - Apple

Vampire AU

Can you feel my heart?

It beats for you.

Rustling trees violently smacked against the window panes as the rain showered and raced down the panels, submerging the lock, rusting it away with every drop. The winds picked up in pace and soon you found the room slightly rocking which stimulated your dreams and brightened your eyes. A crash of a thunderous lightning jolted you awake and caused you to hide under the covers with fright. You lived alone in a outdated cottage just beyond the village borders.

Abandoned by your parents, you lived alone and everyday, you ventured out into the world exploring and working. Working as a food deliver, you spent majority of your day delivering food and meeting all kinds of people that lived in the village - majority were kind apart from your employer who constantly rushed you to deliver and to do his dirty work; a life you wished would wash away with a single swipe.

It was that night your luck began to change as peeking out from the covers and taking a glance at the window, your eyes shifted to a shadowed figure racing past catching your attention. Narrowing your eyes, you waited a second before shifting your legs and placing your feet on the cold wooden panel floor causing a frozen shiver to rattle up your spine and freeze the core of your blood. Taking a hold of your robe which rested upon the door hook, you wrapped it around yourself and tying the knot to secure some sort of warmth within yourself.

Gradually making your way down the steps and to the front door, the wind continued to howl and whisper as the house rocked and creaked. You took a breath before lifting the handle of the door, the burst of rain watered your face and the wind pushed you back with such force it caused you to let go of the door and cover your face with your arms. Grunting your way through the force of wind and keeping your arms in front of your face, you made your way round the house to the side your bedroom window stood.

There inside the darkest corner of the oak tree, stood a shadowed man that overlooked the garden. His amber eyes shined breaking the particles of darkness and freezing the core of your blood with ease. His figure loomed and you gulped before taking a few steps towards him, calling out to him.

"Hello? Whose there?"

However, the shadow did not respond and only focused his gaze onto your trembling steps and once close enough, you swore the storm came to a halt and the world failed to spin; it was completely soundless until you heard the deep hum of his voice.

"(Y/N)." A breath. Narrowing your eyes, you looked the figure up and down tilting your head, you questioned:

"Do I know you?"

"No, but I know you."

He emerged from the shadows and into the moonlight. His dark hair curled and waved shaping his face and his amber eyes continued to blossom and glisten. His skin was fair with small freckles and moles doted around but overall, he was breathtaking. His clothes seemed ancient with a black trench coat and black cuffed trousers which were shaped by his combat boots and throughout his whole outfit, small lines of maroon threads stitched them together.

Without even realising it but in fact you began to lean in to kiss him for no apparent reason and before your lips could make contact with his, you came to your senses and backed away while whispering an apology. You had no idea what came over you but it just happened. However when you glanced back up to see his eyes once more, your body was filled with unknown memories of this man and of a young woman who confusingly looked exactly like you but these images never existed inside of your own memory so what was happening? Was this a trick? Or was this all real? It had felt as if a key was found to unlock a door full of mystical secrets and a relief was taken off your shoulders. Was he doing this?

When the memories faded, you along came with it and with a small grunt, you held onto your temple trying to take everything in at once. You suddenly had new memories or rather old memories unlocked and you took yourself to look upon the man in front of you who now looked extremely familiar:

"Kylo?.." it was him who quickly stepped towards you, and engulfed you in his arms for which caused your waterfall to start.

He pulled away before you could even take a chance to digest him and soon you found his lips smashing onto yours creating a long lost passion of fireworks and a familiar warmth almost like home. You remained there for a while until you broke apart for air, placing your foreheads together as he whispered:

"My apple.." a nickname he gave you a long time ago. Just then he swept you into his arms his smile illuminating his fangs as he drove you into the house to claim you once more under the twilight.

-
NOT EDITED

WRITTEN: 8/3/21

PUBLISHED: 8/3/21
-

(A/N):

Thank you guys so much for 10k reads and over 200 votes. You guys are incredible and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to read my day dream fantasies and even making sweet comments about them. I started this book not having any hope it'll do well because I always criticise my writing and I know my stories tend to become more boring and slow over time but you guys really like it and I can't be more thankful. I'll be updating oneshot information on my notice board for anyone who wants to know when the next one will be up.