Kylo Ren x Reader #22 - Hopelessly Devoted pt 1

The menace of the man named Kylo Ren, created fear and destruction within the galaxy; his very name creating shivers down those who feared to be in his presence. A beast who fed on his prey, sucking the life out limb by limb.

You, a simple farm girl, managed to be chosen for the wife of this creature. A man who made your blood both boil and freeze, would soon be your husband.

~
An aggressive bang of the door (which you assumed was some type of knocking) disturbed you from your thoughts.

Placing your hands together and fiddling with your fingers, you took a steady breath before facing the hatch door. Your voice was soft but rough as you granted entry to your "guest", a drumming rattle of your heartbeat lingering in your ears.

In the door way stood General Hux with 1 stormtrooper either side of him. Though you knew that backup wasn't needed, Hux thought otherwise and attended to you with stormtroopers each side of him just in case you were to try something. With a sneering look upon his face; his posture stern and dominant, he spoke bitterly towards you:

"The supreme leader will see you now." You clicked your tongue as his words filled the room and you shifted uncomfortably in your spot. Your next words caused the General to shift in annoyance:

"Why would he want to see me?" Hux shifted and marched over and soon you found his hand gripping your arm with force which you sure knew would leave a mark. He then clicked his tongue as he looked disgusted down upon you, his other hand snaking it's way up to your chin and gripping it up to look at him:

"To make observations of course" with the last word he let go and signalled to the troopers behind him who, without any hesitation marched towards you in quick speed and gripped both of your arms and ushered you forward behind the general.

Though you had not yet met the menace himself, you had heard stories of the supreme leader, Kylo Ren. Many people found refuge at your farm when they're own home was destroyed by the First Order, many of whom saw Kylo Ren himself and for others, they weren't so lucky. People came all over, seeking shelter, some warm food or even a shoulder to cry upon. Many became determined farmers while others found work else where but used the home as a resting place for which papa didn't mind.

Your father was like that, a kind and humble man who never thought twice upon welcoming others into your home and you can imagine what his reaction was like when he found out you were chosen to marry the lord of destruction himself. Your mother on the other hand was a different story. You didn't know much about her but you knew she was a very special woman who sadly died when you were very young, reasons unknown.

You had heard the others say she was a warrior, a guardian who died heroically in battle yet your father hid any information about her when you asked which troubled you.

You were deep in thought that you didn't realise you had arrived to a grand entrance, this door was different and was nothing like the others. With a simple key code, Hux hurried you in making sure the door was closed behind you.

Before you could take a moment to breathe and intake your surroundings, Hux spoke bitterly:

"Supreme leader, I have brought the girl as requested." Your eyes followed his gaze and fixed on the shadow upon the chair, the mask tearing daggers into your soul. After a few seconds of silence, the robotic man spoke gritty and rough towards you:

"Come closer, girl."

Hesitantly, you almost tiptoed forward until you felt close enough to the supreme leader. It took him a few seconds to observe you from his angle before he slowly but strongly stood up from his throne and pace towards you.

First: he circled you and observed your figure, before coming back to your front and taking your face in his cold glove, a frozen shiver slithered down your spine. He tilted your head one side to the next and then up and down, taking in your facial features and structures, his grip not loosening. You noticed even with the mask on, he was fixed on something which was revealed when he spoke softly but with the harsh robotic nature:

"You have very unique eyes" in that moment you froze and had no idea what to respond with, so you stood there in silence until he aggressively let go of your face and turned away. You lingered there for a moment waiting for him to say something more but the only thing he spoke was to the general:

"I'm done with her now." And with that, you were whisked back to your prison of a room and locked in there, holding your chin where he once held, not knowing what emotions you were feeling in that moment.

All you had to do now, was wait; his robotic interested, lingering in your mind.

In his throne room, Kylo sat focused in his chair, his hand running through his black curls, his other fingers tapping on the arm rest; the only image, is the familiar glint in your eyes. Ones he hasn't gazed upon in centuries...

To be continued

-
Not edited
Written 23.10.21
Published 1.11.21
~
A/N: Hello sweeties!
It has been a while since I've uploaded a new one shot. I just want to start of by saying thank you for all of the love and support of this book and the increased votes and comments makes me feel so warm inside and happy that you love this book so much.

I've been super busy since my last update that I just haven't had the chance to write and publish but I can't say when I will be uploading the second part of this one shot because I simply don't know. I wanted more motivation to write since it is my favourite thing to do and I'm coming up with so many different story book ideas however because of my life being so busy and I simply got bored of this book and ran out of ideas hence why I would only upload ever so rarely whenever I had an idea.

I hope you continue to support this book❤️