Kylo Ren X Reader #17 - Twin Blood

The Finalizer was quiet as it drifted through the stars seeking destruction and pain - or in their views, order. For Kylo, his morning even though time was twisted in space, was as plain as usual and the boredom accelerated as Hux's lips moved in sync to which in Kylo's ears, no sounds echoed out in which they should; it was that point Kylo realised how bored and dazed he had become while the meeting progressed. His thoughts that were once empty, switched to ones of excitement as the image of you and his beautiful twin children flickered in his mind. Serenity taking over his bones.

Twins had run in his family, his mother being a twin herself and when he found out that you were pregnant with twins, his twins, euphoria exploded like a firework inside of his heart and he knew right from the start that he would be there every step of the way for his twins and be a better father than his father ever was.

His first born, a little boy by the name of (y/s/n), was your mirrored reflection: his features matched those of yours, his (e/c) eyes glimmering - showing pure strength and passion yet, his actions presented those of a gentle and shy being - something you also presented to the world. He would follow you or his father around, his hand always being held for safety and reassurance; when an officer normally Hux, would speak to either of you, your son would hide behind you as fear radiated off him. His shyness was something that you loved about him.

His sister on the other hand, (y/d/n), is the mirrored image of her father: a brave, loyal and strong girl who was not afraid of any challenge that came her way. Even at the age of 3, (y/d/n) would tie up her short, curly black hair and gallop down the corridors to the Knights of Ren training room and watched as they trained and fought, her mind remembering each move and sequence performed. She would protect her older brother from harms way and use the force which radiated inside her, to warn those around her.

When they were born, you and Kylo had discussed their future and the hopes of many accomplishments between them. You had wanted their last names to be Solo but Kylo insisted demanded that Ren would be the name given though Solo meant more to you. The Ren twins were Kylo's greatest accomplishment and with their combined force abilities, he knew his legacy were in safe hands.

A sudden explosion of alarms startled Kylo's thoughts, officers including Hux, scurried out of the room like a flock of rats, Kylo soon following his mind muffled with confusion and worry for not just the Order but for his wife and children who somewhere at this moment were hurrying to his command shuttle.

Or so he thought.

For when he arrived to check they had arrived safely, the aura of loss souls danced through the ship, your presence being no where in site. It was when he raced towards the command room that his breathing hitched and quickened as information of Resistance fighters travelling on board as a fleet of fighters emerged from lightspeed ready to take the Finalizer down to the depths of its graveyard, entered his ears and sunk deep into his core.

His pace to your shared quarters echoed the rampaging halls, his cape flowing behind him with grace. His heart had already sunk when his eyes peered around the empty mess of a room which contrasted your perfect cleaning conditions. He felt the raw emotion of fear and pain radiate off the floor as fresh and clean meaning you and the children were not gone too long ago; he knew you were going to the hangers as you guys had discussed so many times before. You were not there before but now he hopes while seeing the Resistance fleet emerge into orbit, you had taken the twins to his ship for safety in waits for him to take you to safety.

Kylo charged down the corridors, his breathing hitching his voice modifier and crackling the hallways. The echo of his boots beating to the drumming of his heart. Sudden shakes and rattles rumbled the ship causing his steps to quicken, the Resistance attacking the Finalizer with force.

When he had come to the hanger, his eyes scanned the area which appeared to be empty and he was about to move towards his ship when a piecing scream disrupted the blasts.

"DADDY!!!" The sound of his daughter caused his eyes to snap and lock onto the Resistance fighter holding onto the restraints of his daughter whose tears flowed down so gracefully, shaping her angelic face. His son soon coming into view beside her, his face swollen and bruised, Kylo's fists instantly clenching along with his teeth. Then he felt his heart broke at the site of your crumpled unconscious body being carried onto their ship, your face bruised, cut and beaten and parts of your hair shorter then the rest. Kylo knew you had fought against them the hardest you could.

He ignited his saber and began to walk towards the ship in great speed until his eyes locked onto those of Rey's. Her saber ignited and ready for battle but before Kylo could strike, his legs were glued to the ground and his bones began to crumple and shatter as his body squeezed like a box. Grunts and hisses escaping his lips as he watched Rey's hand which he hadn't noticed was extended out, pull back in and her eyes displayed those of hatred and sorrow. He fought against her but couldn't and only watched as she turned away and ran towards the ship that was getting ready for take off.

No.

The ramp doors closed.

No

Your body.

No

His children.

No

Were being taken from him.

"No!!" Kylo screamed as he watched the ship his family were aboard, rush into the depths of the galaxy, away from his site. Leaving him alone and lost inside his mind of death.

Not Edited
Written: 2/10/20
Published: 2/10/20

a/n: Hey my lovelies!! I'm back. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating for you guys, I've just started college and I've been busy with a lot of studying and work. I've also got 2 new kittens that I'm busy looking after which one of them is actually called Kylo. I'm hopefully going to continue writing these oneshots and getting back into the groove.

I've had so much support for this book since I've been away and oh my gosh, you guys are absolutely incredible. I've noticed many new people and I would like to introduce myself to those who are new.

Hello my name is L and I write oneshots and storyline books based on people I wish I could be with lmao. I'm a star wars fan and an army and I'm currently writing a Jungkook storyline book as well as adding mini oneshots to this book. I'm not a professional writer as you can see but I do work hard and try my best to make you guys happy. I do requests if any of you want any specific works and my dms are always open for anyone if they want to chat.

I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot I know it was rushed but I wanted to write a oneshot to treat you guys. This oneshot is also in collaboration with the wonderful AbigailKruk113 whose work is incredible and you should check her work out.

Until next time. Bye lovelies!!