Kylo Ren X Reader #1 - Legacy

Flames roared and crackled, the sound dominating your hearing until your hand was gripped fearfully from your daughter. Everything was happening so fast all at once: first you and your beloved daughter were kidnapped by a criminal gang, then, you were both strapped to metal benches and tortured for information about the Order and lastly, you were both now standing terrified in the middle of the torture room you were held in as flames danced and walls/ceilings collided with the ground. You had to admit you were scared not just from the fear of being unable to get out of the room, but your daughter was dangerously weak from the amount of torture she recieved on her tiny fragile body which you had to hold close in your arms as she was unable to walk.

Scanning frantically around the room, you spotted an opening which was not yet corrupted by flames. Holding your daughter closer in your arms, you took a breath before speaking:

"(y/d/n) listen to me my princess, I need you to keep your head buried in my shoulder until I say so. Alright?"

"Okay Mama" She whispered before immediately burying her head into your shoulder and increasing the grip she had on you. Your daughter even at the age of 4 was already smart and she always understood what you meant which you believed she got from her father as you were much more reckless and unpredictable. She was a gift from the heavens and she was her father's legacy so she had to remain safe at all costs even if you had to put your her life before yours. She had so much of her father in her, it constantly made you break a smile - she was a mini version of him, a part of him you could keep with you.

Taking deep staggered breaths, you focused your mind ahead of you and held your daughter closer to you before leaping forward on your feet through the flames, never stopping. Parts of the ceiling above you started to crumble before coming loose; just before it touched you both, you extended your left arm and used the force to push the crumbled pieces of the ceiling to the side. Continuing your sprint through the burning corridor, coughing rapidly from the cloud of smoke, your eyes landed on a bright clearing from outside and a smile appeared on your face as hope of getting out alive was being stored. However, something caught your eye and with the adrenaline pumping through your blood, you quickly grabbed your daughter and quickly but gently threw her towards the exit into the freshly laid snow.

"Mama!!" (y/d/n) shouted for you, eyeing your struggling body as your right leg was buried underneath the metal beam which fell from the ceiling. The adrenaline which once pumped you through the corridors, had now died out leaving you feeling weak unable to use the force to free your leg. Tears stung your eyes from both the pain from your leg which caused electric sensations to penetrate your body and the pain which spread across your daughter's face as she stared worriedly at you. You glanced around and spotted the First Order shuttle that you arrived in and thought your options over. Wincing as the flames ate at your leg, you turned your gaze back to your daughter and took a deep breath:
"Princess, I need you to step onto that ship over there and turn on the hologram device, you know where that is, Daddy showed you." She nodded wobbling weakly to the ship and to the cock-pit, looking over all the buttons and pressing one she recognised and turned to you as a signal it was on. Before you could start to speak, voices echoed from the side of you and before you knew it, the criminal gang returned probably to see if there were any remains of their base. Rising your brows and turning back frantically at your daughter, you began to speak to the device:

"Kylo, I'm sending our daughter back to you in this shuttle as I am unable to take her back myself. As you can see from our daughters face and body, we encountered trouble on our diplomatic trip to Kijimi - We were kidnapped by a criminal gang who knew of our arrival and tortured both me and (y/d/n) into releasing information about the Order which information they never received-"