Kylo Ren x Reader #23 Twin Blood Pt 2

As requested by the lovely: @FutureIsMyPast 

Here is Twin Blood pt 2 

Long Oneshot

Recap: 

He ignited his saber and began to walk towards the ship in great speed until his eyes locked onto those of Rey's. Her saber ignited and ready for battle but before Kylo could strike, his legs were glued to the ground and his bones began to crumple and shatter as his body squeezed like a box. Grunts and hisses escaping his lips as he watched Rey's hand which he hadn't noticed was extended out, pull back in and her eyes displayed those of hatred and sorrow. He fought against her but couldn't and only watched as she turned away and ran towards the ship that was getting ready for take off.

No.

The ramp doors closed.

No

Your body.

No

His children.

No

Were being taken from him.

"No!!" Kylo screamed as he watched the ship his family were aboard, rush into the depths of the galaxy, away from his site. Leaving him alone and lost inside his mind of death.

Over the years, Kylo found himself adrift inside of his consciousness. The empty void you and your children once filled, became broken and once again empty and Kylo refused to feel any emotion. Without hope and the failure of finding you, he became an empty shell of sorrow, a motionless statue of destruction..

His days became a loop: meetings with the generals, training for hours and finally trying to find you through the force which was always unsuccessful. He often wondered to himself how you were, if you were hurt or if you were dead; then he wondered to his children, how much they had grown or if they themselves were hurt or dead. Inside of his mind everyday he would keep a perfect image of you and your children, a memory he replayed on loop to just remember your unique features. He didn't want to forget about you because to him, forgetting meant letting go and letting go of hope you will all be reunited and he knew he could never do that. He became tired and restless, spending any free time searching through scanners, the force and soring through the galaxy in his ship. Over the years, they visited many planets, threatening those who lived there if they had heard or seen any Resistance movements however, they became unsuccessful every time. 

Today would be another visit to another planet and Kylo knew, this would also be unsuccessful just like the rest. As the ship touched down on the grass filled terrain, troopers stormed out in numbers and charged their way through the trees to a small village on the other side of the forest. Behind them, Kylo followed with fragile movements, once soft hazel eyes became dark and distant; the lack of sleep displaying itself all over his features. His black curly hair had grown slightly more in the last few years and became messy over them. Once all villagers had been interrogated, once again he found himself unsuccessful and just as he was about to travel through the forest back to the ship, something tugged at him. An invisible force tugged at his heart, a sensation he had not felt before; with curiosity fuelling his steps, he decided to follow it.. 

The tug took him through the darkest parts of the forest, its force getting stronger each step. Within a couple of minutes, he began to hear distant voices: someone barking orders, sounds of heavy boots rushing across stone plates and blaster shoots being fired. It was only until he hid quietly behind a bush making his attendance unknown that he took a good first look at the site ahead of him, his eyes narrowing in focus. Before him in the middle of a clearing in the forest, stood the Resistance base he had been searching for, for years. Soldiers ran in all different directions, some fixing ships while others discussed business. Next he focused on where the tug was coming from, when he looked in one direction, it became weak but when he looked in the other direction it became stronger until the force was so strong it landed on a young girl who looked the age of 11-12 years old. Her wrists were wrapped in chunky cuffs, her curly messed up black hair covered her face as she sat on the floor, her head down panting each breath. Her clothes which once white, was now covered in dirt and blood, her blood. A blindfold wrapped around her eyes cutting off her sight however the tears still fell. Something about this girl felt familiar to Kylo yet he couldn't think of how or why.