~5~ Outta This World

➢𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗡'𝗧  𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗘➢

『 Girl, are you a cancer?
'Cause you make me cry
When we kiss or dance in the sky
We're dancing in the sky
—𝘍𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘴 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5: 𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟹𝟷𝚂𝚃, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾-

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚀-𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿,

𝚂 𝙿 𝙰 𝙲 𝙴

Boy is Caitlyn Elizabeth Strange absolutely not okay right now, her head fricken hurts!

The fifteen-year-old lays on her back while all her limbs extend out, her pale blue eyes finally crackling open to life. 

To life, as the katana-wielding blondie has appeared to have previously been knocked unconscious. She must have passed out from the incredibly forceful turbulence and momentum that was exiting the barrier of Earth and entering the one of . . . wherever the Q-Ship was heading now.

Space. Caitlyn was in Space.

Oh, nards. This is not good.

Definitely not the best circumstances, sure, however her reasoning for doing so still stands tall in her mind palace of decision-making as it was for a prominent cause—to save her Uncle Stephen. 

Who along with the Time Stone they'd sworn to protect, is now being held captive on this soccer-ball-shaped alien spaceship with an even uglier alien holding him hostage.

Interrogating him, her eyes fling back open. Hurting him!

"Easy there, Goldilocks."

"Ow," Caitlyn winces while sitting up, someone's metal hand holding the back of her curly head as slowly but gratingly, she moves to a sitting position.

Her neck despite the whiplash directs itself upwards so that she can make out the goatee and light-haired face of someone who no doubt is not Stephen Strange, but Tony Stark.

The billionaire, playboy, philanthropist . . . and also an egocentric jerk.

Man, Caitlyn internalizes a groan, she hates the parallels between him and who Stephen used to be. He is nowhere near that man now, he's been humbled a lot.