~35~ Far From Home (END CREDITS)

➢𝗗𝗢𝗘𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦?➢

『'Cause I got issues
But you got 'em too
So give 'em all to me
And I'll give mine to you』
―𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴, 𝘐𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35: 𝑭𝒂𝒓 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 (𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑫𝑰𝑻𝑺)⟵

-𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟎𝐓𝐇, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒-

𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎, 𝐌𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐂𝐎

A gray Hyundai drives on an open road and toward the landmark of a damaged town in Mexico. An ancient, but recently damaged town.

Inside the vehicle that slows its speed when entering the landmark that, as mentioned before, is rundown, sustains much turmoil from a recent attack. One Nick Fury and Maria Hill plan to investigate as the car reaches the center where different people recover from the incident.

The former members of S.H.I.E.L.D. are not alone in their examination, and as soon as the former Director pulls up to a street, he purposefully slams the brakes on the vehicle―the sleeping college student who was laying down ultimately reeling from the effects.

"Thor Almighty!" Nineteen-year-old Dani Rogers exclaims upon her head nearly whacking the behind of the front seats, and the young woman continues to recoil as she rests on her elbow.

Her sea-foam green eyes are dry and Dani is disoriented from just being asleep a moment ago. Adjusting to now being... awake.

"Son of a..."

She holds onto her aching head, before scrambling to step out of the backdoor of the Hyundai and her features are put on display.

She is dressed head-to-toe in a black skin-tight suit, her stealth suit. Her hair is still bouncing off her shoulders in shortness, except the top and bottom pieces of it are now dyed blonde, highlights.

With little to no stumbling as she is mostly 'there' right now, Dani addresses the undoubtful regarding her presence here―to Fury and Hill, "Are you... sure you really needed a second opinion on this? Cause there's a mixer at Northwestern tonight that's calling my name."

Maria calls her out while sporting colored hair herself, "Didn't we just pick you up from one?"

The nineteen-year-old scratches her wavy head for a bit more before her expression twists into a nod, rectifying, "Fair."