~7~ Guardians Of The Galaxy

➢𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗡➢

➢𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗡➢

『 Hey y'all prepare yourself for the rubberband man
You've never heard a sound
Like the rubberband man
You're bound to lose control
When the rubberband starts to jam
―𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘔𝘢𝘯

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7: 𝑮𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒙𝒚⟵

-𝙼𝙰𝚈 𝟹𝟷𝚂𝚃, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾-

𝚃 𝙸 𝚃 𝙰 𝙽

𝚂 𝙿 𝙰 𝙲 𝙴

Well, certainly they are on their way to a planet, just not theirs.

The Q-Ship hurdles through the atmosphere at an unstoppably fast rate, noticeably plunging downwards and that causes turbulence for all aboard.

Peter Parker says to Tony Stark, "Hey, what's going on?"

Stephen Strange affirms based on the visual in front of him, "I think we're here."

"Just where is 'here'?" Caitlyn Elizabeth moves to stand next to her uncle, dark cloak still covering the majority of her body when suddenly more turbulence kicks in, and she is forced to take hold of Stephen's arm to steady herself.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Iron Man maintains, growing urgent, and he ushers Spider-Man—who is not his ward—over to the center console, "Get your hand into the steering gimbal. Close those around it."

He quickly goes to the other one. "You understand?"

"Yep. Got it."

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time," Tony says, and Peter nods again.

"Okay. Okay. Ready."

"Shit." Caitlyn realizes when the ring-shaped ship is heading straight for what looks like a huge spiked structure, one that would provoke damage.

" Caitlyn realizes when the ring-shaped ship is heading straight for what looks like a huge spiked structure, one that would provoke damage