𝚃𝚠𝚘

"Wow" I gasped looking at the immaculate art pieces hanging on the walls. It lowkey looked like an art gallery.

"My roommate is so talented" I carefully observed the details of the paintings while trying to keep a safe distance.

"Sure thing" I heard Mr. Park say. I kept quiet and admired the beautiful pieces while my mouth hung wide open.
"Umm Y/N, I'll take my leave now, I'm sure he must be outside. Don't worry he'll return home soon, feel free to call me if you need anything" I hummed in respond although I heard absolutely nothing.

I was so intrigued by the paintings, I barely noticed Mr. Park leaving the house.

"I'm so excited to meet her- wait!" I turned around immediately as realization hit me.

Mr. Park said it's a "He"?! Oh no. What do I do?

I facepalmed myself and plopped on the couch, desperately trying to calm myself down.

-

I looked around the house and not gonna lie the interior was amazing. My room was small but cozy, exactly like I wanted.

Another bedroom caught my attention by the end of the hallway but resisted myself from barging in, considering that it was my housemate's.

I heard the door creak and immediately rushed downstairs only to meet a pair of brown orbs.

He was tall and slim, not exactly skinny, although his biceps were pretty buff. His perms fell on his forehead covering most of it. His lips, beautifully parted. And the little mole on his nose, that could steal anyone's heart. My heart skipped a beat looking at the person.

He looked like a living sculpture. Magnificent.

I stared at him shamelessly...until I heard him speak. "Who are you?" His deep voice sent shivers down my spine.

"I-i um actually I'm your h-housemate" I internally smacked myself for stammering. His gaze intensified making me even more nervous.

"Get lost" He simply stated making my jaw drop. "Excuse me?!" I stared him in disbelief.
"Are you deaf?" "I heard you okay? But why would I get lost. I'll be paying for living here. So you don't get to tell me what I should do"

I breathed out.

I saw him squinting his eyes and scanning me top to bottom. He scrunched his nose and let out a dissatisfied sigh. "I don't want you here" "Sounds like a you problem" I gave him a pressed smile.

He glared at me before walking away, intentionally bumping his shoulder with mine.

Well first impression- condescending asshole.

***

Sorry for not updating, my exams are going on that's why I'm a little pressured. I hope you like this chapter. Thank you! ♡