𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

"What?"

"I sleep naked" He blurted out.

I swear my jaw would've hit the floor. "What?"

"I sleep naked" He shrugged his shoulders as if it's the most common thing ever. I mean it could be. For him. Or for someone else.

But definitely not for me.

"What?" I asked again. "Y/N did you go deaf or something?" He asked, poking my ear.

I slapped his hand and he fell back, laughing.

"Be serious. Is that what wanted to say?"
Although his statement caught me off guard, I could tell that's not what he wanted to say.

He suddenly stopped laughing. For a moment I thought I should've just played along but then he was the one who wanted to tell me something.

I saw him gulp. He is hesitating.

"Actually Y/N, I'm an art student if you don't know"

Huh? I knew that already.

"I do know that you're an art major"
"And that doesn't bother you?"

"What? Why would it bother me?"

He probably contemplated something before speaking up again.

"Y/N I don't have a good relationship with my dad. Or my half brother, I won't be the next CEO of my dad's company either"

I couldn't get my head around it. Why was he saying this to me?

"Taehyung, where is this coming from?"

"Y/N I-" "What makes you think, these will bother me?"

"It bothered Hera"

Now who is she? My god.

"Who's Hera?" "My ex"

That makes sense.

"Taehyung, I'm not Hera. And I don't care what you do as long as you're happy"

He flashed a warm smile, like he was relieved.

"Taehyung listen, I don't care about your ex or what she thought. And don't you dare compare me to her again!"

He smiles and raises his hands in the air "Okay ma'am!"

I laugh. He laughs.

And just like that we spend the night cuddling each other on his bed.

He didn't sleep naked.

-

Next day I woke up early. Coming week I have my finals so I had to focus on my studies.

That means, no distractions and no Taehyung for more than an hour.

I dolled up and practically rushed to the library to prepare some notes. I recently signed up for a part time job at the library too. I loved reading books and I also needed to earn extras for myself and this was the perfect opportunity. I thought

"Hii" I looked up from my laptop to see a pretty girl standing. I smiled "hey, do you need something?"

"Oh no, I'm the new employee here. I'm Hera nice to meet you!"

***

Hello, it's been a long time. I missed writing so much ;-;